Justin Bieber criticizes '20/20' Michael Jackson special When it comes to "King of Pop" Michael Jack

Re: Justin Bieber criticizes '20/20' Michael Jackson special When it comes to "King of Pop" Michael

:clapping::clapping::clapping:Thanks, JB for the words of wisdom!

Re: Justin Bieber criticizes '20/20' Michael Jackson special When it comes to "King of Pop" Michael

As for the fans, my cousin who's only 9 years old...

Sorry that I wasn't more clear. I was comparing Michael and Justin in their behaviour and style, not talent. No one is as talented as Michael, but that doesn't mean other people are not talented.

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin, but dropping in uninvited is not going to guarantee you any results. I've had it happen to me with Celebs before. I've seen Michael brush off fans in candid video clips. I've also seen Justin on candid video clips in hotel lobbies sign autographs for people even though his bodyguard told them to get lost because he had to run to catch a plane. People have schedules to keep. Just because they are there does not mean they have the time of day for you. You can't make everyone happy every minute of the day. Try it sometime and let me know how you fare.

Way to go, Justin!

Justin B is wise beyond his years,, Let's hope he stays clean...If you get my drift.
I still can't stand Justin T.He still has his Ghetto card.EK.

I never liked him or his music, but I have to say that the kid has earned himself some respect on my part. Very mature comment, very classy, 100% spot-on. Good for Bieber.

waow !!! :clapping::clapping: very well said !! wise words :punk:this kid is genuine.

brownie points for beiber for this one! the fact that he actually appeared on the special gives his statement more weight. such wisdom for his age is commendable. thats the least we can say for so many others who still wallow in ignorance

Back