Justin Bieber Is Perfect For Michael Jackson Duet, Says Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins

The guys who wrote this story is tripping. It 's A Justin PR story .. once gain using MJ to promote himself .. For once I would like to see Bieber do anything with out mentioning, copying or bringing MJ in the picture .. Do your own thang. Any duet even considered with MJ need to be a singer of high caliber not a novelty like beiber. He still haven show anything yet to prove himself worthy of such an honor. Except try to mimic everything we associate with MJ. Its almost a mockery. Beiber goes beyond being inspired. and Like Spike Lee said he doesn't like clones or copycats .. an artist shoul be inspired to do thier own thing.

Please tell me what great work of musical art is Beiber even know for to even be considered ?? Anyone ? Name just One ?

Rodeney D. Jerkins and JB are all in Michael's music seeing what they can copy here and steal there, RDJ said he and JB study Michael"s rehearsals all the time.Jerkins wont the pay check and JB want the fame. riding on Michael's back. WHAT A JOKE.

Last edited:
Justin Bieber has been around for what, 3- maximum 4 years????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????

Rodney is becoming a joke and so is all of this JB VS MJ, JB Ft. MJ, etc.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

this fellow has a good voice for being "himself".....he doesn't need to try and be Michael...no matter what planet we are on..he will NEVER measure up to Michael...he is a just a teen icon right now...I have a feeling his popularity may die down in time...all those teenage girls that find him irresistible right now..will grow up...and JB will be a thing of the past just like all the rest of the teen boy idols. Also the Estate would have to give permission for him to do this duet...and I just don't see that happening.

Last edited:
Simply "NO".

This is the same trick that Will.I.Am played trying to make Sherly Crow look good. Ain't working.....and he is far, far, far from qualify to be compared to Michael. Period.

You cant compare the 2 Michael Jackson is a legendary performer who broke down the racial barriers of the industry pushing the boundaries of music, Justin Bieber is an overatted copycat

When I read this earlier today, I just about threw up in my mouth. The thought still makes me ill.

NO FLIPPING WAY! Justin Bieber has no business being anywhere near MJ's music. It's bad enough the kid was on the We Are The World remake

Now seriously, Bieber has to have an honest converstion with himself and realize that Michael was way high up and he has not reach even a quarte of what Michael was & is. He has to come back to reality.

Now Rodney should stop talking non-sense otherwise he's not going to be taken seriously. Sometimes it seems as if some people where allucinating, once they hit some charts they want to be Michael. It's never going to happen. And no duets or holographics.

Sorry Rod. No. Just NO. *sigh* I hope he drops the thought.
I have nothing against Justin but the thought of that idea makes me ill.
“There are plenty of moments when he would nail the notes and I would be like,
‘Wow’,” he says. ”To me he is this generation’s new great.”
At least he didn't say the new K.O.P. :sleep:

I'm now afraid that Rodney Jerkins will try to make a duet with Bieber with some of the Invincible outtakes for MJ next album. Please Rodney don't do it.
I was thinking the same thing. Now that he is working with Bieber he will be singing his praises--like Bieber being this generation new great. Maybe he is, who knows. I am happy that the estate is coming out with some Michael products, because it seems producers looking for fame would like to saturate the market with Michael-new artist collaborations. We do not want people to forget what an essential Michael Jackson song is like. However, I expect these collaborations will come out in the future, but right now I am not interested in them. Rodney is really looking for a Michael alternative!!!!

Do people really think he sings and dances and is like Michael? I just don't see it. I don't want a duet with anybody.

Do people really think he sings and dances and is like Michael? I just don't see it. I don't want a duet with anybody.

^^I think people like him and his music. He also seems to be a nice person which tends to come across to an audience. I have not heard kids/teens say he is like Michael, but Rodney seems to think so because he has an agenda. I guess if I was in a similar position I would try to promote my latest artist by comparing him to a legend too. However, I would make sure the artist had the ability, charisma, innovation, and style to back up my words.

Rodney Jerkins starts to annoy me with his continuous using of Michael's name to promote his new protegee. He needs to give it a rest.

Has much as i hate the comparisons with jb & mj i do think justin a good kid though but i just the comparison with mj wouls stop.

Rodney Jerkins starts to annoy me with his continuous using of Michael's name to promote his new protegee. He needs to give it a rest.

True. Michael must have been the biggest star he worked with, and he does not want people to forget he worked with the greatest.

"Before I got in the booth, [Rodney] showed me this hour-long video of Michael [Jackson] footage, never been seen before. It's Michael's personality, him in the booth dancing. It's some really special stuff," Bieber recalled. "So me seeing that, going in there and being inspired and working with Rodney, who worked with Michael — it was incredible." -- http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1687838/justin-bieber-die-in-your-arms-michael-jackson.jhtml

You guys. you guys. you guys. wtf?!?! may iiiii have this secret never-before-seen footage?? i mean, i know i'm not a recording artist or nuthin . . . but I WANT TO SEE IT. Rodney jerkins, i'm talking to you.

I like the biebs. He seems like a sweet kid and i find him extremely likeable. He's not in the same league as michael, no doubt. He's not even playing the same GAME. but he's cute and i support him ;)

i don't take any of the comparisons seriously. we all know the truth: michael can never be challenged. some people are just so big, so perfectly groundbreaking that they'll never be dethroned. MJ is clearly one of those legends. Justin is just harmless bubblegum pop. Very listenable, nice singer. But i mean come on, no one seriously believes it's anywhere close to mj. And if they do . . . i feel sorry for them.

Last edited:
I'm now afraid that Rodney Jerkins will try to make a duet with Bieber with some of the Invincible outtakes for MJ next album. Please Rodney don't do it.

Don't give the outtakes to Justin Bieber! PLEASE...

Bieber again...

i don't take any of the comparisons seriously. we all know the truth: michael can never be challenged. some people are just so big, so perfectly groundbreaking that they'll never be dethroned. MJ is clearly one of those legends. Justin is just harmless bubblegum pop. Very listenable, nice singer. But i mean come on, no one seriously believes it's anywhere close to mj. And if they do . . . i feel sorry for them.
:clapping:

I dont know about a duet but i DO think mj would be proud of bieber.
Yes, usher and JT were talented and mj didnt take them under his wing but i think Bieber has a mentality and morals that michael would appreciate.
and I want to see the footage of MJ in the studioooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Justin Bieber's name shouldn't be allowed to say in the same sentence with Michael's name.

azsummergirl;3658292 said:
"Before I got in the booth, [Rodney] showed me this hour-long video of Michael [Jackson] footage, never been seen before. It's Michael's personality, him in the booth dancing. It's some really special stuff," Bieber recalled. "So me seeing that, going in there and being inspired and working with Rodney, who worked with Michael — it was incredible." -- http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1687838/justin-bieber-die-in-your-arms-michael-jackson.jhtml

You guys. you guys. you guys. wtf?!?! may iiiii have this secret never-before-seen footage?? i mean, i know i'm not a recording artist or nuthin . . . but I WANT TO SEE IT. Rodney jerkins, i'm talking to you.

I like the biebs. He seems like a sweet kid and i find him extremely likeable. He's not in the same league as michael, no doubt. He's not even playing the same GAME. but he's cute and i support him ;)

Where did he get that footage? An hour long - I want to see it!!!!

As for JB & MJ duet, NO.
Justin B and Chris B can make a song of their love for Michael and sing it as duet together:)

I wouldn't like to experience a duet like this. Bieber finally needs to do something original. Can't he see it himself. He's just a star of a moment which will fade eventually, as he gets older those teen girls also gets older and he will have to regain his fanbase. I can't see him doing that. If he does then props to the kid.
And why the hell he needs to see 1 hour unseen footage? Why he's better than others? Why can't he just watch Dangerous rehearsal tapes. duh

Rodney, please sell Michael's rehearsal footage to Michael's Estate and make some real money.

I was thinking that footage that Justin saw. I wonder is it the same footage that Spike Lee is going to include his documentary, maybe SP showed it to Justin the same time when he interviewed him?

I was thinking that footage that Justin saw. I wonder is it the same footage that Spike Lee is going to include his documentary, maybe SP showed it to Justin the same time when he interviewed him?

I really hope Spike has included some of studio sessions footage and some rehearsal footage maybe. Would be great.

What.... He shows footage which all the millions of MJ fans wish to see to one dude? Who deserves it most?

Back