Karen posted on the facebook!

Maybe he died right now because his work was done... he did it all... (I'm not talking about shows, i know he had more dance and art to show us) but he gave the world so much love... he was such a good person... that he has gone to another level... he was ready, as a person, to go up and help God in other way... and I don't know what way... but I belive in it. I don't know if i sound crazy... and i don't know how to explain it right... wouffff

Does he mean the 2012 December date where the world is supposed to end according to the Mayan calendar? Yeah, it's 3 years from now, but maybe he said that last year.
I don't have a problem with that anymore if it happens! In only 3 years we're gonna to see MJ again!

OMG guys don't say that....that totally freaked me out! I was JUST thinking about something today when I was out...I thought how many painful things happened in my life in 2003, 2006 and now 2009. I was like "Gosh....every three years!! I don't even wanna know about 2012!! I dread that year because then the next three years are up!!". And now I see this....Freaks me out. :(

Back