Karom Is In The HOT SEAT

Thanks for making my hot seat hot again. :D

I'm okay. Not great, kind of stressed. But okay.

Uni is alright. Finished my second year and now I'm just about to start a placement year, so instead of studying this following year, I will have a full time, 9 to 5 job in a lab, so that's terrifying. :bugeyed Then I'll return to uni the year after that to finish my degree.

Yesss! I have read all Shadowhunter books published to date, inclluding The Bane Chronicles. :D I actually just finished reading the latest book and holy macaroli!! :eek: You have to read them. :D

You are welcome. :D

I can't believe you also already study since two years. :blink: :D I wish you good luck for that new job! :hug:

.... okay. :rofl: I started reading the Bane chronicles, as I started reading several other books, but I just can't manage to read one til the end. :lol: But good to know that it's worth it. :D

Some more questions:

What's your favourite ice cream flavor?

How is your dog?

Who was your worst teacher? Why? :D

I know that feeling! I haven't been reading that much this year. I just can't really focus on it and sometimes I start books and never finish them. :no: It's annoying.

Yeah, we're both old. :lmao:

Hmm... that really depends on what kind of ice cream it is (whether it's milk based or not). But if it is milk based, then hazelnut-chocolate. :D If it's not milk based (I think it's called sorbet?) then lemon. :D

My dog is alright. Probably not too happy that I haven't been taking him out as much these past few days. :laughing: Also, he needs a bath. But otherwise, he's just living his happy dog life. :D

Oh, I had this Psychology teacher in high-school and she was horrible. First of all, she didn't actually teach us any psychology. Se just gave us a quiz or questionnaire to fill in every week. I'm pretty sure she was doing her Masters or something and was just using us to write her dissertation. :lmao: She made all the questionnaires herself and they were awful. The questions made no sense half the time. And when you did ask her to explain a question, she just read it off the questionnaire to you... like thanks lady, but I've been able to read since I was 4. I'm asking you to explain what you mean by this question because it makes no freaking sense. :rofl: She was awful.

Yes, it's indeed annoying... I hope I will finish the books some day. :sigh:

I see you learned a lot in her class. :rofl:

Have you ever tasted Nutella ice cream? :dribble:

Would you like me to ask more questions? :rofl:

karom;4205177 said:
I have! :D That's basically what I said. :rofl: Hazelnut chocolate ice cream is basically nutella ice cream.

Oh yeah, I didn't notice. :rofl:

karom;4205177 said:
Yes, if you can think of more questions. :D

Sure I can. :D

What’s the funniest word in the English language?

What did you like about where you grew up?

What food do you crave most often?

What TV show character would be the most fun to change places with for a week?

What’s the funniest word in the English language?

Shan't. It just cracks me up every time. :lmao:

What did you like about where you grew up?

Hmm... that there were a lot of parks and playgrounds.

What food do you crave most often?

Probably chocolate. :D

What TV show character would be the most fun to change places with for a week?

The most fun? Hmm... I don't know, most characters in most shows I watch don't really have lives I would call fun. :lmao: Maybe Penny from The Big Bang Theory.

What does Shan't mean? :unsure:

The most fun? Hmm... I don't know, most characters in most shows I watch don't really have lives I would call fun. :lmao: Maybe Penny from The Big Bang Theory. [/COLOR]

:lmao:

Back