Katherine Jackson Says Her Nephew Is Abusing Her

So the co-guardian of a minor is gone 3 months and that's ok by the judge?

PARIS JACKSONWORRIED ABOUT BLANKET LIVING WITHOUT GUARDIAN MJ WANTED

4/11/17 5:50 PM PST

Paris Jackson is deeply concerned her little brother, Blanket, is essentially living alone without the guardian Michael Jackson wanted in the event he died.

Multiple Jackson family sources tell us, Paris is especially upset with her aunt Rebbie, whom she believes has been lording over her grandmother ... keeping her away from all of Michael Jackson's kids. Everyone we've spoken with says Paris loves her grandma and is worried Rebbie and several other siblings of Michael's have intentionally put a wall up to control the matriarch.

Paris has complained Blanket is a 15-year-old boy essentially living by himself in Katherine's Calabasas home. Katherine has not been back to her home since January -- she was in London for 2 months and then returned to L.A. but she's staying at Rebbie's -- and Paris feels her little brother is living without real family.

We're told TJ Jackson and his wife split duties and at least one of them will stay at Katherine's home to supervise Blanket, but Paris thinks that's not good enough.

Our sources also say Katherine has not spoken to Paris, Prince, Blanket or TJ since she went to London, and Paris blames Rebbie, Randy and some of her other aunts and uncles for the blackout. Paris believes some of her aunts and uncles are trying to control Katherine for financial motives.

The good news ... Blanket, we're told, is getting almost all A's at his private school and has become extremely social ... a big change from when he was almost painfully introverted.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/04/1...anket-living-without-guardian-michael-wanted/

Someone hasn't been in the news for a while.....
This whole thing is getting sadder by the minute. I wonder what the family would think if (heaven forbid) they should suddenly lose their mom. This is all so wrong on so many levels.

La Toya Jackson fears she's being kept away from her elderly mom

The Jacksons remain one of America’s most off the wall families.

La Toya Jackson tells friends that she’s being “kept away” from her 86-year-old mother by her siblings, according to a source close to the Jackson family.

“Mrs. Jackson is not walking well these days, so Toy just wants to spend some alone time with her mom and make sure she’s okay,” says our insider. “Rebbie and Janet are not allowing that.”

We’re told that La Toya says Rebbie, who's been looking after the family matriarch in L.A., refuses to take La Toya's calls and also “controls” their mom’s phone. That same source says Janet has not been sympathetic toward La Toya in her standoff with Rebbie.

Our source went on to say that La Toya has also complained that she's the only Jackson sibling who still consistently keeps tabs on their father Joe “because he didn’t inherit any money from Michael.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...a-jackson-fears-elderly-mom-article-1.3056567

Prob same source as the paris is worried article. Take everything with a big pinch of salt but at least its entertaining

myosotis;4191748 said:
Someone hasn't been in the news for a while.....
This whole thing is getting sadder by the minute. I wonder what the family would think if (heaven forbid) they should suddenly lose their mom. This is all so wrong on so many levels.

La Toya Jackson fears she's being kept away from her elderly mom

The Jacksons remain one of America’s most off the wall families.

La Toya Jackson tells friends that she’s being “kept away” from her 86-year-old mother by her siblings, according to a source close to the Jackson family.

“Mrs. Jackson is not walking well these days, so Toy just wants to spend some alone time with her mom and make sure she’s okay,” says our insider. “Rebbie and Janet are not allowing that.”

We’re told that La Toya says Rebbie, who's been looking after the family matriarch in L.A., refuses to take La Toya's calls and also “controls” their mom’s phone. That same source says Janet has not been sympathetic toward La Toya in her standoff with Rebbie.

Our source went on to say that La Toya has also complained that she's the only Jackson sibling who still consistently keeps tabs on their father Joe “because he didn’t inherit any money from Michael.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...a-jackson-fears-elderly-mom-article-1.3056567

I think the source of this article is LaToya Jackson, herself.
:yes:

Katherine Jackson must testify in person in elder abuse battle
The judge continued the matter to April 25, when Katherine is expected to take the witness stand.

TMZ is saying the case has been thrown out:

KATHERINE JACKSON ELDER ABUSE CASE AGAINST TRENT THROWN OUT

Katherine Jackson just got shot down by a judge in her bid to get a restraining order against nephew Trent Jackson on grounds he abused her and stole from her.
The judge just booted the case after Katherine's lawyers essentially threw themselves at the mercy of the court, claiming their client was unprepared to go forward. The lawyers asked the judge if the case could be dismissed "without prejudice," meaning it could be refiled. The lawyers also said Katherine never realized this would turn into a full-blown trial.

The judge said today was judgment day, and if she wasn't ready it's case closed forever.
What's interesting ... Katherine has been MIA from almost everyone -- she hasn't even seen her grandchildren since January and she's the one with legal guardianship.

Trent and other members of the family believe Katherine is being manipulated by some of Michael's brothers and sisters so they could gain some control over the MJ Estate.

Katherine filed a declaration for the temporary restraining order in which she made shocking claims against Trent, but Trent and others think she had no idea what she was signing if she signed at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...and Radar gets out a big wooden spoon to start stirring the pot, gossip wise... Whoever Diana's reported 'pal' is, s/he shouldn't be adding to any publicity about this minor.

'Pop diva Diana Ross is desperate to adopt Michael Jackson‘s youngest child, 15-year-old Blanket — and rescue him from being abandoned by his family, insiders say!

“Blanket has become a forgotten child, and Diana Ross wants to move the teen from California into her home in Greenwich, Conn.,” notes a friend.

It’s a horrible situation — this really sweet young man is all alone in the world,” says a pal.

Diana, 73, picked by Michael to watch his three kids after his death, “was absolutely horrified” to learn Blanket has been alone.

Diana is looking at her legal options.'

Last edited:
Thanks for the update......what a mess :no: I wonder what is gonna happen now?

Here is another report.......

Katherine Jackson dismisses restraining order against nephew in elder abuse case

Katherine Jackson dismissed her restraining order petition against nephew Trent Jackson Tuesday – hours before her scheduled testimony.

One source said the King of Pop’s mom got cold feet about a possibly contentious cross-examination and even floated the idea of testifying in the judge’s chambers.

She was “not prepared” for a “full-fledged trial” when she sought the restraining order back in February, her new lawyer Nelson Handy said in court.

"She wants to see if she can take a step back in this matter," Handy said.

In her filing, Katherine asked the court to dismiss her petition without prejudice, meaning she'd be allowed to file it again at a later date.

Handy said she had "business entaglements" with Trent that she hoped to resolve "smoothly" but feared might lead to new problems.

"We don't want her prejudiced from seeking relief in the future," Handy said,

Trent’s lawyers balked, arguing that a dismissal request after the start of a trial had to include good cause or be dismissed with prejudice.

The judge sided with Trent and said Katherine was welcome to come back with new allegations of abuse if they related to future conduct.

In a prior statement filed in support of her petition, Katherine claimed she was "tired of being subjected to (Trent’s) manipulation, mistreatment, abuse of my finances and bullying."

Her statement claimed Trent isolated her from family and friends, copied the key to her bedroom, yelled at her, stolen money and once refused to call 911 when she thought she was having a stroke or seizure.

"I have been afraid to fire him out of fear of his retaliation," her statement said. "This time I am clear and resolute … Enough is enough."

Trent denied the allegations, but their seriousness led his lawyer Ron Rale to call in criminal defense lawyer Philip as his co-counsel.
In a prior statement filed in support of her petition, Katherine claimed she was "tired of being subjected to (Trent’s) manipulation, mistreatment, abuse of my finances and bullying."

Rale said Tuesday he was happy his client prevailed in the “baseless” proceeding.

“He’s truly hurt by this. He genuinely misses his aunt," Rale told the Daily News after the hearing. "He’s not back in her life, but at least this is behind him.”

At a prior hearing, Rale suggested the restraining order case was “eerily similar to what happened in 2012.”

He was referring to the public family feud that erupted in July 2012 when Katherine was whisked away to an Arizona spa by her adult children, including Janet and Jermaine, as they publicly demanded the executors of Michael Jackson's estate step down.

Lawyers for Katherine and her grandson T.J. Jackson went to court saying Katherine was needed back home to care for Michael’s three minor kids, Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket.

A judge granted co-guardianship to T.J., and Katherine later returned, claiming in a filing that her adult children never told her the grandchildren were upset.

She said the phone in her room at the resort didn't work, and it wasn't until the audio on her broken TV set inexplicably revived one morning that she learned she was headline news.

"While there was no picture, I heard a broadcast that stated I was missing," she wrote in statement to the court.

Katherine claimed she had no idea Paris had demanded her return by tweeting, "yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."

In court statements filed with Katherine’s restraining order paperwork, Jermaine said Trent turned violent when he and Janet tried to visit Katherine's house in 2012 to tell Paris, Prince and Blanket their grandmother was "fine."

"Trent started locking doors," Jermaine recalled of the visit. "Trent hit my nephew in the jaw."

Rale said Tuesday that if Katherine’s new lawyers move ahead with a future elder abuse lawsuit, “they better have some different stuff.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...es-restraining-order-nephew-article-1.3100871

Last edited:
Katherine Jackson Dismisses Restraining Order Against Nephew Trent in Elder Abuse Case

Katherine Jackson dismissed her restraining order on Tuesday against her nephew, Trent, PEOPLE confirms.

According to the New York Daily News, Katherine’s lawyers said in court she was “not prepared” for a “full-fledged trial.” Lawyers for both Katherine and Trent did not immediately respond to requests for comment from PEOPLE.

In February, the Jackson matriarch, 86, was granted a temporary restraining order against Trent after claiming he accessed her bank accounts without her permission, used her credit cards for personal purchases without her authorization and subjected her to years of mental abuse. His alleged actions left Katherine “in a constant state of fear and confusion,” she claimed in the papers.

Describing Trent as an “abusive con-man,” Katherine stated in her initial filing that she tried to fire her nephew — who was also her driver — and order him to move out of her guest house, but he refused.

Last month, Trent filed new court documents that disputed Jackson’s allegations, saying her request was not “authentic or trustworthy” or done “under her own free will.” Trent alleged in his filing that Katherine was being “secluded in London” and kept away from him by her children, including Jermaine Jackson.

http://people.com/music/katherine-jackson-elder-abuse-case-dismissed/

Katherine Jackson Dismisses Restraining Order Case Against Nephew Trent

Katherine Jackson seems to have had a change of heart.

The Jackson matriarch filed a request to dismiss her restraining order case against her nephew, Trent Jackson, on Tuesday, the day her trial against Trent was supposed to begin.

Katherine filed a request to dismiss the case without prejudice, however, L.A. County Superior Court Judge Rolf Michael Treu granted the dismissal with prejudice, preventing her from filing the restraining order again with the same evidence and allegations in the future. The judge did note that future conduct can be litigated.

Katherine's new lawyers, Nelson J. Handy and Vatche Zetjian, explained that Katherine didn't understand the extent of the action brought about by the case when she initially filed the temporary restraining order request in February, and said that she was not prepared for a trial, or having to testify in court.

At the time of her initial filing, Katherine alleged that Trent, who was employed as her driver, screened all her phone calls, refused to allow her privacy during visits and calls, and obtained information on her bank accounts by "conning" bank employees into believing that he was her authorized representative. She later claimed that Trent was spying on her with hidden cameras, and that she was "afraid" in her own home.

Two of Katherine's children, 62-year-old Jermaine Jackson and 66-year-old Rebbie Jackson, also filed declarations in March, backing up their mother's allegations of elder abuse.

Trent, who lived in Katherine's Calabasas, California, home, insisted in a February appearance on Crime Stories With Nancy Grace that his aunt's claims were "not true." In March, Trent's attorney, Ron Rale, told ET that he was not abusive to Katherine "in any way," and that he had since vacated her guest house.

Rale, who also brought in criminal defense lawyer Philip Cohen, said in court on Tuesday that he and Trent were "happy" Katherine decided to drop the "baseless" case.

"He's got to rebuild his life. At least this thing is behind him. He's a good guy and he'll figure it out. He's a big teddy bear. He's a good, gentle guy," Rale said, adding that as far as he knows, Trent has a "good relationship with the grandkids [Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson." "He's truly hurt by this. He genuinely misses his aunt. This was a guy who was hired by Michael. He took care of his mom since 2004."

http://www.etonline.com/news/216070..._restraining_order_case_against_nephew_trent/

It seems maybe mrs jackson has finally figured out what randy and the otjer certain cubs have been doing...i hope she has

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH THE SHANAIGANS CUBS! LET YOUR GRIVING MOTHER LIVE IN PEACE!

As for diana ross lol i dont think so

I dont think she will step in now otherwise she would haved stepped in a long time ago lol

It seems maybe mrs jackson has finally figured out what randy and the otjer certain cubs have been doing...i hope she has

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH THE SHANAIGANS CUBS! LET YOUR GRIVING MOTHER LIVE IN PEACE!

I think she is just clueless......like she was in 2012 during Grannygate. Bad things tend to happen in three's, so let see what those trojan cubs come up with next :popcorn:

No i think something has happened otherwise this case would not have been dismissed

What i wanna know was janet really involved in this cuz she wanted to or did randy trick her ...hmm

Katherine's new lawyers, Nelson J. Handy and Vatche Zetjian, explained that Katherine didn't understand the extent of the action brought about by the case when she initially filed the temporary restraining order request in February, and said that she was not prepared for a trial, or having to testify in court.

Randy and other cons should be more prepared next time.

"Two of Katherine's children, 62-year-old Jermaine Jackson and 66-year-old Rebbie Jackson, also filed declarations in March, backing up their mother's allegations of elder abuse. "

Not a one bit surprised that granny-nappers are behind this mockery.
I think its better for PPB that KJ goes to live with her granny-nappers so there is no more nonsense drama around them.
Its not like KJ doesn't know her cubs and still allows this s..t happening.

Randy and other cons should be more prepared next time.

"Two of Katherine's children, 62-year-old Jermaine Jackson and 66-year-old Rebbie Jackson, also filed declarations in March, backing up their mother's allegations of elder abuse. "

Not a one bit surprised that granny-nappers are behind this mockery.
I think its better for PPB that KJ goes to live with her granny-nappers so there is no more nonsense drama around them.
Its not like KJ doesn't know her cubs and still allows this s..t happening.

The logical next step would be for Katherine to find a new home, 'away from all the bad memories'. (I doubt Bigi would want to move).

Do you want them to be prepared? I personally love when they fail miserably!

I don't get how KJ allow her cubs to use her and drag her into their pile of crap if Michael left gazillions of dollars at her disposal and designated a caretaker who has never harmed her unlike her own children.

^^I was kind of being sarcastic when I said cubs being prepared next time, because as you said, they fail every single time despite spending years for planning their grand scheme:)

KJ allows cubs do do all sort of things and she doesn't care even though she is the one that has to look PPB in the face while her own cubs are trying to take away their inheritance by any means possible.

Some weird stuff is going on in that household. Not long ago, KJ sided with Trent in Kai Chase case, but now she is against him and says he is abusing her?
Prince and TJ went to court to disputing that KJ new attorney is talking behalf of her, which judge ruled that KJ know exactly what she was doing (keep that in mind next time when something silly happens in that household- KJ is not some silly granny that cubs taking advantage of her).

^^I was kind of being sarcastic when I said cubs being prepared next time, because as you said, they fail every single time despite spending years for planning their grand scheme:)

KJ allows cubs do do all sort of things and she doesn't care even though she is the one that has to look PPB in the face while her own cubs are trying to take away their inheritance by any means possible.

Some weird stuff is going on in that household. Not long ago, KJ sided with Trent in Kai Chase case, but now she is against him and says he is abusing her?
Prince and TJ went to court to disputing that KJ new attorney is talking behalf of her, which judge ruled that KJ know exactly what she was doing (keep that in mind next time when something silly happens in that household- KJ is not some silly granny that cubs taking advantage of her).

I agree with EVERYTHING that you say.

They are using katherine age to manipulate her and trick her and its downright disgusting :angry: what i wanna know what would joesph have done had he been chosen hmmmmmm

In general, I would agree, but I do not know in what state of mind Kathrine is now. I think she gave not interviews for about two years, she is rarely seen. It seems now she has become really frail. In this case I think it was was not clear for her what her cubs were doing, they just brought her to sign some papers, and it was also obvious that they did not want her to appear in court and separate her from people who would explain her the situation. And now that it could not have been avoided to appear in court they did withdraw everything because the cubs know she would not repeat their made up stories.

Janet and Randy have a bigger fish to fry. They are scheming to get Wissam's money now. Since when Randy changes towns to be with her when she ends a relationship! Poor baby Essa he is Randy's ticket meal now.

On the other hand, Jermaine and Rebbie have no one to steal from but PPB so that's why their names are all over the place in this latest scheme.

God knows what will happen when Katherine passes away. Blanket is going to turn 18 in less than three years. And as such even TJ will lose his claim to MJ's money. How is he doing to maintain the life style he has now? His kids are young and one of them will be in uni by the time? I am sure some will jump to say he has his own business. I do not believe he has any significant income besides being on the estate payroll. The emotional blackmail of MJ's kids will never end. They are nothing by $$$ to the Jacksons, all of the Jacksons. No one has done anything for free so far NO ONE. They will come to know that sooner than later.

:yes:
Janet and Randy have a bigger fish to fry. They are scheming to get Wissam's money now. Since when Randy changes towns to be with her when she ends a relationship! Poor baby Essa he is Randy's ticket meal now.

On the other hand, Jermaine and Rebbie have no one to steal from but PPB so that's why their names are all over the place in this latest scheme.

God knows what will happen when Katherine passes away. Blanket is going to turn 18 in less than three years. And as such even TJ will lose his claim to MJ's money. How is he doing to maintain the life style he has now? His kids are young and one of them will be in uni by the time? I am sure some will jump to say he has his own business. I do not believe he has any significant income besides being on the estate payroll. The emotional blackmail of MJ's kids will never end. They are nothing by $$$ to the Jacksons, all of the Jacksons. No one has done anything for free so far NO ONE. They will come to know that sooner than later.

Last edited:
Back