Kingofthedancefloor's Collection Thread

I am still just so very impressed by that collection that you have. I have been a Michael Jackson fan since the early 80s. And I have been collecting MJ items on and off for the past 20 years. So I do have a huge MJ collection but mine is like no where near as huge as yours is king.

wow that is one big collection if i could i would buy the whole thing lol especially the moonwalker on blu ray i want that bad

Still gotta get a proper cam guys so i can take photos of more of my collection:Thanks for all the replies!

Found old photo of a Random Japanese Sealed 12" i have

Picture001.jpg

Bought quite a few more items lately just waiting for them to arrive,but managed to get a couple minor things before hand:

US TII Poster
Picture3.jpg

2011 Calender
Picture2.jpg

3 WBSS Sealed Cd's
Picture4.jpg

Thanks guys ;)

Bucharest with 16 Min Build up Intro
Picture5.jpg

Making of Thriller VHS (Music Club Label)
Picture8.jpg

6 HIStory Re-issue 12" Picture Disc
history.jpg

HIStory 12" Picture Disc (Factory Mis Print)

Side A
Sidea.jpg

Side B
sideb.jpg

4 Visionary boxsets Complete with Promo Cd
Picture10-1.jpg

Last edited:
Framed:
-4 original Bad Tour Tickets
-100% Authentic Signed Bad LP- Valued and with Lifetime guarantee
-Original slide printed Photo
-HMV tribute Promo Flyer

Picture15-2.jpg

Picture16.jpg

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Do you have space to store all these MJ stuff? My home has got some space for MJ! Haha...

I saw you have duplications. Do you keep all these or if one day you want to sell some items, please let me know first!

That's amazing! Huge collection! Thanks for sharing!

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Do you have space to store all these MJ stuff? My home has got some space for MJ! Haha...

I saw you have duplications. Do you keep all these or if one day you want to sell some items, please let me know first!

That's amazing! Huge collection! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for your reply.Im slowly running out of space but i have storage so my collecting continues.I sometimes buy doubles to trade with others around the globe.But most of the time when a new release is released I get samples from Dealers weeks before a release.

Thanks for your words more to come soon,im working on another video atm ;)

Arno Bani auction booklet Sealed
Picture31.jpg

The Making of Thriller Book Sealed
Picture30-1.jpg

Lifesize LA Gear Stand up
Picture32-1.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations!!!!!

You are a true king of the dance floor!

Very happy for you my friend!

Back