L.A. Police Chief: Homicide or Accidental Overdose

Michael wanted to do these concerts for his children, for his fans and for himself. He wanted to prove that he can do it. Phillips gave him a chance and he accepted it. We have to CONCENTRATE on the day when he died, because something happened. Everybody who were around him saw a healthy and happy person. He did not do any of the concerts, but if he did only one concert, he had to prepare in the same way. So why is important how many dates were?

I've said this before, but will add it again now. Follow the money, when life-insurance policies are cashed in. How much, and who gets the money?

It is POSSIBLE that AEG thought Michael would not be able to do the concerts, for whatever reasons. And so, they took out a massive life-insurance policy on him. Did anyone else do that? Who? We don't know, but that must be documented somewhere. Sure, AEG stood to make a huge amount of money if he completed the concerts. And if he couldn't? Did they think he couldn't? Hence, huge life-insurance policy. But then he was rehearsing and the show looked great. But maybe they still didn't think he'd be able to do more than a few shows, because he was underweight, or for whatever other health reasons? We just don't know yet, what kind of condition he really was in, so -- what if they never expected that he could do it? How could they still cash in? I'm not coming to a conclusion here, just speculating.

Follow the money. . . . .

I think that following the money would probably lead back to some doctors and a few other choice people. I'd also loved to know everyone that came into contact with some of these doctors that the police are checking out. That would be an elaborate scheme for AEG to pull off when they could have just bank their money someplace else. And can a company take life insurance out versus just insuring the shows? I still think that some people had some things to lose if the shows did go on.

Back