La Toya's "Heart Don't Lie" & "Imagination" albums to be re-issued in 2012

Re: La Toya's "Heart Don't Lie" & "Imagination" albums to be re-issued in 2012

I knooooowww! It's really bad! :ph34r:

www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif

:puke:

247.gif

Have thousands of you pre-ordered this already? 2012 is only a few weeks away and you do not want this to sell out before you have a chance to buy.

Funny... for there to be no market for her music, they've forked out the cash for her two most expensive albums to license. Don't be stupid.

She may not have had the musical success of Michael, Janet, or even Jermaine but there ARE people who enjoy her output so to demean her fans is quite rude. I may not be a fan of everything Michael did but I don't dog him at every chance.

the prince cover private joy is one of the worst I've ever heard
That's funny because many Prince fans prefer her version over his. It's long been one of Princes' favorite covers.

That's funny because many Prince fans prefer her version over his.

Please don't lie just to support your idol.

Anyway, although I'm personally not a fan of La Toya's music I hope that her 'Toy Soldiers' enjoy this release. At least she isn't making money off of Michael (directly) with this project.

Mod Note - Thread cleaned
This thread had gone off topic. This is thread for the discussion of Latoya's album
If you dont want to discuss that then please dont post in this thread .. there are plenty
of threads to dicuss other topics relating to Latoya or you can open your own thread - Thanks

Emphasis on the "directly", because these releases are certainly not a coincidence.

Huge emphases on the 'directly' I doubt these would be re-released if we hadn't lost Michael.

Mod Note - Thread cleaned
This thread had gone off topic. This is thread for the discussion of Latoya's album
If you dont want to discuss that then please dont post in this thread .. there are plenty
of threads to dicuss other topics relating to Latoya or you can open your own thread - Thanks

....So you deleted my post basically, which was the ONLY positive one on this page LOL. Alrighty then.

....So you deleted my post basically, which was the ONLY positive one on this page LOL. Alrighty then.

kindofdisco, You are certainly more than welcome to leave positive posts about Latoya's music and album in this thread.

Actually I deleted Several post that went off topic including yours and I did leave positive posts about Latoya's album and music from members that were discussing that. I dont discriminate. Members are free to discuss there like or dislikes. Now if you are speaking of your post that starts out "I am actually disgusted by this thread..." which went on to discuss your opinion of the members posting in this thread - yes it was deleted. but I also deleted negative insults about Latoya that didnt have anything to do with the topic of this thread. Please dont accuse me of singling out your post in this thread as that is unfair & simply not true.

That's funny because many Prince fans prefer her version over his. It's long been one of Princes' favorite covers.

Who are these Prince fans you are referring to? Really? I am curious. As a huge Prince fan, i reject this notion. Show me direct link of this. PLEASE.

No one would take Latoya's blasphemy over Prince's song.

The people who bought her book will buy the music, plus all the people she tweets daily. Latoya gives us a lot of laughs.

No they won't. Otherwise, her book would have been a best seller. Many follow her for the
comic relief.

That being said, I wish Latoya well for 2 reasons:

one, she might earn enough money to pay the flopbute employees and second, she could FINALLY, retire "the only jackson without a gold record" title.

Last edited:
Back