Lee Thomas supports Michael!

I see that they used MJ's black or white video. Ya think they had to get his permission? If so, MJ supports Lee as well as Lee supports MJ.

It was a very good segment, I'm glad that Lee came forward, you could feel the pain he's had to go through and the encouragement he gets from others I'm sure uplifts him.

It was a good segment, but sad. I'm glad that vitiligo is finally getting some attention. You really could see the emotional scarring for Lee and that's tough to watch. I hope more people who saw this segment will believe Michael now. Lee even said that if the majority of his skin becomes dipigmented, he will switch to using white make up, which is what Michael does. Michael started off doing what Lee does, trying to cover it with brown make up, eventually going to lighter shades, cake make up, until it just became too extensive and the most sensable and logical solution was to cover up what little pigmented area he had left with white make up. I mean, we've seen photos of Michael's skin without makeup and he has little pigmented skin left, like a spattering of brown here and there, it must cover at least 80% of his body, and when you have universal vitiligo like that, the best option is to just even it out. And Lee's hands look exactly like Michael's. I really hope that Lee coming out with this opens some people's eyes, because I think its just been so sad that nobody believed Michael and just the general trauma vitiligo causes to people who have it. Lee's story should hopefully help everyone who suffers from it. You can understand better, from listening to Lee, why Michael didn't want to tell anybody, why he tried to cover it up. Lee covered it up for 4 years, and Michael's shy, you know, and he's always had a hard time with his appearance, so maybe people will better understand why he tried to hide it for so long now.

Last edited:
It was a good segment, but sad. Lee's story should hopefully help everyone who suffers from it. You can understand better, from listening to Lee, why Michael didn't want to tell anybody, why he tried to cover it up. Lee covered it up for 4 years, and Michael's shy, you know, and he's always had a hard time with his appearance, so maybe people will better understand why he tried to hide it for so long now.
The Lord just works in mysterious ways. I have a feeling that other misconceptions about MJ will become more known in the future. Mike is the most resilient person I've ever known, that's for sure--like he says, he has rhinosaurus skin and he must know that all of this happened to him for a reason.

Back