Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

She shows some snippets on MJ's birthday sometimes, I'm really hoping that she shows a snippet of the chorus of Call It Off or more of Seven Digits someday soon.

She shows some snippets on MJ's birthday sometimes, I'm really hoping that she shows a snippet of the chorus of Call It Off or more of Seven Digits someday soon.
MJ sung all don't believe it we must comment in Facebook or instgram all fans we must ask her

We must ask her all in same time at Facebook or instgram
Ironically me & her just had a conversation the other day... I'll do my best to see what I can do but... she's tough when it comes to that kinda stuff

We must all ask her in same time
Yeah, no. That'd just be super-annoying to her, especially since she most likely has a life outside of hoarding MJ stuff. Let's just get someone to represent this server who can ask her himself. Or, better yet, we can get that representative to do an interview.

Last edited:
Yeah, no. That'd just be super-annoying to her, especially since she most likely has a life outside of hoarding MJ stuff. Let's just get someone to represent this server who can ask her himself. Or, better yet, that representative can do an interview.
U are saying nonsense if she found many comments she will do something

Yeah, no. That'd just be super-annoying to her, especially since she most likely has a life outside of hoarding MJ stuff. Let's just get someone to represent this server who can ask her himself. Or, better yet, that representative can do an interview.
That's a really good idea ngl!

I might do it. Who are we petitioning?

Back