Quick reminder of what unreleased songs there are that we don't have in HQ yet:

Throwin' Your Life Away
Dream Away
Water
Man in Black
Changes
Adore You
Ghost of Another Lover

I'm forgetting some but add some songs that are in HQ like The Loser and Hot Street and then some full songs we've never heard and I think we have a substantial body of available work to consider still.

Throwin' Your Life Away
Dream Away
Water
Man in Black
Changes
Adore You
Ghost of Another Lover

I'm forgetting some but add some songs that are in HQ like The Loser and Hot Street and then some full songs we've never heard and I think we have a substantial body of available work to consider still.
Also plenty of great writer’s demos left in the vault as well- Jungle City, Shut Up and Dance, etc.

Also plenty of great writer’s demos left in the vault as well- Jungle City, Shut Up and Dance, etc.
I've been dying to hear this one, everyone who's heard it says it's a banger track; and even if no one had ever said a word about it I'd still be sure that it's a great song since it's a writer's demo that MJ held on to for 10 years. Shame that those types of demos can't be heard unless it leaks.

Ain’t no way 😂
^for context Lord Jackson claimed to have a higher quality version of TYLA- turned out to be an April Fool’s joke.

Last edited:
I've been dying to hear this one, everyone who's heard it says it's a banger track; and even if no one had ever said a word about it I'd still be sure that it's a great song since it's a writer's demo that MJ held on to for 10 years. Shame that those types of demos can't be heard unless it leaks.
They said that about man in black as well but....

Throwin' Your Life Away
Dream Away
Water
Man in Black
Changes
Adore You
Ghost of Another Lover

I forgot 7 Digits.

Back