Lisa Marie on Good Morning America

Re: Lisa Marie on Good Morning America on feb 1./speaking 'bout Michael

I think not talking about him at all is better than real brief.. Whatever she says about him now won't be believed anyway, because of all the damage she did years ago. There is no way she can now say 'all I have is good memories' when for 7 years she bashed the hell out of him and said he was the worst mistake in her life. That doesn't gel so her best bet is to focus on her father and her musical career. She shouldn't even mention Mike briefly. She should let the interviewers know beforehand to not bring up a Michael, unless it's her current husband.
Have you not read her interviews? Focusing on her father, his legacy, her career and her family is what she is doing, but fans like you want to blow up the most measliest comment from her regarding MJ.

I just don't get if she upsets you as much as you claim what's with the desperation? Especially when all this depressing Bobby Brown drama is going on. Just seems laughable to blow up a brief comment from her.

Lisa is the one who looks desperate. Why is it necessary for her to still be making comments and posting pictures of MJ period? Bobby Brown has nothing to do with this.

Have you not read her interviews? Focusing on her father, his legacy, her career and her family is what she is doing, but fans like you want to blow up the most measliest comment from her regarding MJ.

I just don't get if she upsets you as much as you claim what's with the desperation? Especially when all this depressing Bobby Brown drama is going on. Just seems laughable to blow up a brief comment from her.

Angie,

why did Lisa include a picture of her and MJ in Budapest in her father's exhibit?

why did Lisa include a picture of her and MJ in Budapest in her father's exhibit?

Why is it necessary for her to still be making comments and posting pictures of MJ period? .

There is a section of the exhibit showing Special moments and events in Lisa's own life being she is ELVIS daughter. That section includes pictures of her career her family, children and other special people in her life which should indeed include Michael. Why should she ignore such a iconic part of her life. You may not like her but displaying a picture of her and Michael is not disrespectful - It would be more disrespectful IMO if she ignored that he even existed and was not an important part of her life at one time. It would be weird and disrespectful if she didn't acknowledge him in that section of the exhibit. Then some fans would be saying what a b***h she doesn't even acknowledge MJ ever existed and completely ignores he was a part of her life. Well He was a part of her life and that should be acknowledged IMO -

I also googled the Elvis exhibit to see what all the fuss is here. I see no mention of MJ or that pic in any article about it. It is NOT being used as publicity for the Elvis Exhibit. It seems only MJ fans are the only ones interested or concerned about any Pic of MJ that might be among her many mementos in that exhibit. That picture is certainly not the focus nor is it being used for promotion. Even the media isn't focusing on it. So the complaint that she is only using it for publicity is invalid IMO.

Also in the Oprah interview she didnt said she would Never mention MJ's name again. She said she would never do another interview like that about their relationship. She has every right to mention his name if she so chooses. In fact you have no right to say she can't. He was an important part of her life. Lets hope she stays positive. If not then you might have more of a reason to complain about recent events.

No one is saying you have to like her - That is noted

qbee,

I respect your post but I could've sworn that Lisa said she would never talk about MJ again. Does anyone have the transcript from that section of the Oprah interview? She specifically said 'him again' I thought.

I respect your post but I could've sworn that Lisa said she would never talk about MJ again. Does anyone have the transcript from that section of the Oprah interview? She specifically said 'him again' I thought.

Although I didn't see her interview with Oprah, I do recall reading about it.

She definitely said that she would be promoting her new album soon and wanted to get all of the Michael Jackson related conversation out of the way before then. So basically Oprah better ask whatever she was gonna ask about Michael Jackson because Lisa Marie wouldn't be talking about him anymore. (That was my take on what I read, more or less).

But, in my opinion, Lisa Marie will ALWAYS talk about Michael, because like the lady from Billboard magazine said years ago: "that's what makes Lisa Marie interesting."

It's almost like she was never married to Nic Cage. LOL! The poor guy's name NEVER comes up.

It is my hope that Lisa will continue geting negative feedback from many MJ fans and maybe she will stop using her brief relationship with Michael in any capacity.

Last edited:

Although I didn't see her interview with Oprah, I do recall reading about it.

She definitely said that she would be promoting her new album soon and wanted to get all of the Michael Jackson related conversation out of the way before then. So basically Oprah better ask whatever she was gonna ask about Michael Jackson because Lisa Marie wouldn't be talking about him anymore. (That was my take on what I read, more or less).

But, in my opinion, Lisa Marie will ALWAYS talk about Michael, because like the lady from Billboard magazine said years ago: "that's what makes Lisa Marie interesting."

It's almost like she was never married to Nic Cage. LOL! The poor guy's name NEVER comes up.

I know! Oprah never brought Nic up at all.. it was like she asked Lisa if her MJ 'feelings' were repressed before she married Lockwood. It was like she had a fiance and another husband after MJ, so why are you talking about 'repressed' feelings?

very confusing.. Let's just hope that during her album promotion MJ doesn't come up at all

It is my hope that Lisa will continue get negative feedback from many MJ fans and maybe she will stop using her brief relationship with Michael in any capacity.

:yes: I totally agree Victory! Hopefully she has learned her lesson. I hope she has taken down that picture of her and MJ at the exhibit. Just a few short years ago she didn't want folks to remember she was married to him and she wanted no association with him at all. She was embarrassed by him but now she has a picture of him and her at a children's hospital?? it makes absolutely no sense to me..

Since according to her Michael was the biggest mistake of her life there is no reason why he should come up in her music promotion.

Since according to her Michael was the biggest mistake of her life there is no reason why he should come up in her music promotion.

Exactly!

17 pages for 1 photo and few words.....

Can't wait for the RST so, it gonna be 17000 pages! :lol:

what's RST diplomate?

Lisa is the one who looks desperate. Why is it necessary for her to still be making comments and posting pictures of MJ period? Bobby Brown has nothing to do with this.
Where do you see any desperation? She got the headlines without MJ.

IMO, as much as I love MJ fans, this fact makes those fans going after her for "using MJ" look foolish. Did you not see her recent magazine cover? Again, no MJ.

And my Bobby Brown point is very valid. You name it Bobby did it to Whitney, and he unlike Lisa, is still a scary threat to Whitney's memory, but do you see Whitney fans caring about him? No. Unlike MJ fans they don't want to dwell on him (but unfortunately recently they're being forced to). You always see them saying let's not make this about Bobby, he's not worth it.

It's just both fascinating and sad that the same things aren't said about Lisa.

Angie,

Because she wanted to. Does it hurt MJ for her to do that? Did she get any attention from it? No, so what's with the shameless embellishing? The bigger question is, why do fans like yourself react anytime you get any sort of crumb from Lisa? Mark Lester and Arnold Klein could announce they're collaborating on a book with Maureen Orth and you and certain fans wouldn't show near the same outrage towards that news as you have in Lisa threads.

Where do you see any desperation? She got the headlines without MJ.

IMO, as much as I love MJ fans, this fact makes those fans going after her for "using MJ" look foolish. Did you not see her recent magazine cover? Again, no MJ.

And my Bobby Brown point is very valid. You name it Bobby did it to Whitney, and he unlike Lisa, is still a scary threat to Whitney's memory, but do you see Whitney fans caring about him? No. Unlike MJ fans they don't want to dwell on him (but unfortunately recently they're being forced to). You always see them saying let's not make this about Bobby, he's not worth it.

It's just both fascinating and sad that the same things aren't said about Lisa.

Because she wanted to. Does it hurt MJ for her to do that? Did she get any attention from it? No, so what's with the shameless embellishing? The bigger question is, why do fans like yourself react anytime you get any sort of crumb from Lisa? Mark Lester and Arnold Klein could announce they're collaborating on a book with Maureen Orth and you and certain fans wouldn't show near the same outrage towards that news as you have in Lisa threads.

Because she wanted to? :no:but why would she want to do that? I am sure there are other pics of her during charitable things alone, why include a pic of an ex-husband who she hates? That makes absolutely no sense Angie and you have to admit that right?

I know! Oprah never brought Nic up at all.. it was like she asked Lisa if her MJ 'feelings' were repressed before she married Lockwood. It was like she had a fiance and another husband after MJ, so why are you talking about 'repressed' feelings?

very confusing.. Let's just hope that during her album promotion MJ doesn't come up at all

Oh, but you both know his name will be shoved in her interviews then.....or, she should just use a similar line somone else she knows well used to say, 'I don't speak about my ex-husband #2 in interviews'.....thank you.

Oh, but you both know his name will be shoved in her interviews then.....or, she should just use a similar line somone else she knows well used to say, 'I don't speak about my ex-husband #2 in interviews'.....thank you.

she should state before the interview what she will and won't talk about and MJ should be the someone that she does not mention at all. They all know how she felt about him before his death so anything after is just fake especially her line 'all I have is good memories and 'how hard she took his death' and her 'grieving process'-_-

Some people here need to face the fact that they are obsessed with Lisa Marie. And y'all know who you are.

Probably more obsessed with her than she with MJ....Go figure!!!

Royal Sex Tape :lol:

Dead. Could be interesting. Pushed these few over the edge...and if we're lucky a 51/50 hold will put an end to this demagoguery

Last edited:

This thread is still alive ?? You guys just give Lisa what exactly she is willing to have .. Attention

- One thing made me laugh :wink:

Page number 6 : You don't like Lisa , you are jealous
Page number 18 : You don't like Lisa , you are obsessed

Then they get mad when someone says Lisa's fans live in fantasy land ..

Let people share their opinions without making everyone look bad or crazy ..!!

Lisa will always get questions about Michael. These questions will always come and no matter how or weather she answers them, somebody will always feel hurt. Michael was part of her life for some time...

Lisa will always get questions about Michael. These questions will always come and no matter how or weather she answers them, somebody will always feel hurt. Michael was part of her life for some time...

and that's why she should tell interviewers beforehand to not ask her any MJ questions

18 months is a very short time in a 50 year old persons life. Lisa is in her 40's and has spent much more time with many of her other husbands. The only reason she keeps using Michael is because she can't stand on her own talent and status as a public figure.

and that's why she should tell interviewers beforehand to not ask her any MJ questions

I don't want to make you sick of Diana Ross's name lol but Jennifer Aniston does the same too ..!!

And I would die to hear bubbles speaking about Michael rather than hearing Lisa :lol:

Last edited:

Does she not comprehend the meaning of the words "no comment"?

That makes absolutely no sense Angie and you have to admit that right?
Who cares if it makes no sense. The bottom line is, nothing she said hurts MJ, so in no way can I trip over anything she said. When she does something that truly affects MJ, then come at me with your aggressvie overacted outraged act.

Who cares if it makes no sense. The bottom line is, nothing she said hurts MJ, so in no way can I trip over anything she said. When she does something that truly affects MJ, then come at me with your aggressvie overacted outraged act.

Nothing Lisa said helped MJ either so she needs to STHU after all the damage she has done. She is helping lisa as always.

Nothing Lisa said helped MJ either so she needs to STHU after all the damage she has done. She is helping lisa as always.
Damage she has done? Boy you sure are tough when it comes to her. But when it comes to Chris Brown who pounded Rihanna's face in, you talk about forgiveness and moving on.

Back