Love Never Felt So Good - share your thoughts

I have just heard LNFSG solo version again (for the 10.000th time !! :lol:) It really is a great great song!!

Everyone I have played it to actually likes it very much too. - Not just being polite, but they really think it's great!

My girlfriend is at the Justin Timberlake concert right now in Denmark, Parken - and she loves the duet version. (she is not a very nig fan of JT though - but she likes the duet very much!)

mijacxscape;3994740 said:
The Jackson-only version is terrific. It’s airy, sweet, funky and pretty much impossible to dislike. As unknowable as Jackson was, we at least knew that he was a perfectionist. Finishing his unfinished business will always be a sketchy pursuit. And decorating his music with Timberlake’s reflexive beat-boxing and deadpan commands to “DANCE” simply makes the stomach turn twice as fast.
I'm catching up with the threads and just read this and oh, I agree. You worded that perfectly. I listened to both the first day and I liked Michael's version, of course, but I thought I liked the music/bridge on the duet better. But those adlibs of Justin's were jarring to me. I thought I would get used to it, but they are commands. Why he didn't purr "Come on, baby" or "Come on, darlin'" the way Michael did on "Don't stop". Now THAT'S seductive and romantic. And this is a romantic song about a boy madly in love!

I've spotted a physical single for LNFSG on Amazon.

Anyone know anything about it?

Back