L'umo Vouge PhotoShoot

Oh my word where has my brain been?! Hahaha dear I thought I responded to this....*blinks erracticaly* :ROFLMAO:

Maybe it was this one that wendijane posted?

Or am I thinking also about Stranger in Moscow...but anywho yes we must hunt for those lol absolutely gorgeous. 🥰
Oh, that was definitely one of them. I'm sure it was. Isn't it gorgeous? I think you posted a b&w version.

I had given up looking. I was searching for a couple of weeks and then had to stop for the sake of my sanity. I need a system, any kind of system. Currently trying to find one of my fave photos which I have posted at least twice. Can't find it. Going bonkers. I mean, I do have responsibilities that I need to crack on with so obviously I'm busy trawling the board for this photo. Obviously, lol.

Anyway, it's so nice to see this one again. ☺️

COMPLETELY off topic of Michael's beauty and whatnot,i cannot help but laugh AND feel bad at him from this video. 💀 💀

(IN 0:25 btw;)

You are welcome. There were a few of those , Slightly different Glad i picked the one you like.
You marry that one then, i am marrying the one on the rare pic thread (Scream outtake - with hands clasped) Hadn't seen it before,Very thrilling indeed. ! Mac kindly posted it lol

You are welcome. There were a few of those , Slightly different Glad i picked the one you like.
You marry that one then, i am marrying the one on the rare pic thread (Scream outtake - with hands clasped) Hadn't seen it before,Very thrilling indeed. ! Mac kindly posted it lol
Oh, you must have missed my update on Manhood. Was it my last announcement? No, that was all about me turning into a Picasso painting, lol. Must have been before that. Quite recent, anyway.

I was betrothed to one of the gold leotard photos that you posted when you went on that rampage. The wedding was all set to go. And then I called it off, last minute. Realised I couldn't do it. My heart if forever devoted to my siggy. It was meant to be, I just needed time to realise it. I did invite everyone down the pub for a ploughman's to celebrate, lol.

Michael in all eras is a wonder to behold but 90's rock star Michael will always have my heart.🥰

This will always have a special place in my heart. I remember buying multiple magazines of this and sending it to other fans.

Getting these magazines was a really special day for me. Seeing MJ like this was really special. I miss this year. I miss Michael.

I just want to cry. :cry:

not coming out these *main * photo threads till i know what the big man has planned im frightened lol

Back