Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

Maybe more for Manhood LOL 🀣
2f926c12b1cbae296bcb054c9c154f35--michael-jackson-funny-memes-michael-jackson-quotes.jpg

You do, trust me.

But, and here's the real question, could you survive it? I doubt it. I know I can't. πŸ₯΅ ⚰️ πŸ˜‡
LOL well I think I'd get extremely flustered and be like "OMG girllllll whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" at the very least. 🀣
I'm not sure I'd survive, you're on quite a different level with your... desire than I am, let's just keep it at that. πŸ˜‚
And I'm already pretty bad, so that's saying something! LMAO

LOL well I think I'd get extremely flustered and be like "OMG girllllll whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" at the very least. 🀣
Don't worry. It's just between me and Michael. From my lips to his.... well, whatever lol

I'm not sure I'd survive, you're on quite a different level with your... desire than I am
🀣 and it will NEVER be quenched! What a torturous life this has turned out to be...

let's just keep it at that. πŸ˜‚
And I'm already pretty bad, so that's saying something! LMAO

you know it!

741422ef3b4b3f4ec68dbbb2c3d3ae1b.jpg

This is almost @staywild23 except she's the teacher who loves Michael and her students look at her :ROFLMAO:

They know what I'm about. Between the laptop stickers, phone stickers, MJ travel mug, and MJ tshirts during office hours (not to mention the MJ poster in my office) there is no pretending I'm not obsessed with him.

Back