Madonna has made me a fan again - NEW $120mil deal

now that is the part I am talking about....the $120mil deal looks good in the headlines .. and it commendable but I this stage in the game.. Madonna needs to have more control of her music... and as far as I know.. she hadn't in the pass (Michael and Sony/ATV gets money off her 2 biggest hits which she has no writing credits for..)[/b]

I believe Madonna must have some type of control or clause over her catalog, otherwise Warner would have been whoring it out all these years.

so what is your cut? i need to understand the happiness? :lol: how much you getting?[/b]
The joy of seeing a woman in a male dominated business making a move like this. :wild:

good for madonna, but 10 years is a long time, i mean she will be like 60 right? be prepared to see her name slapped on anything live nation think can make a profit. im suspecting they are counting on her global appeal more so than the us.

RIGHT!!! That's the beauty of it. People are saying that they don't think those albums will be a hit. The great thing is - IT DOESN'T MATTER!! She's still getting $120million!!![/b]

would nation really be stupid enough not to have certain clauses that albums sell so much inreturn for such a payment.and if shes getting such a big cut from touring nation sont look like they will make hardly anything. or is this a case like with mjs billion $ contract that wasnt really as advertsised? because if shes getting such an amount of money as others have said nation will stick her name on anything to make a profit or to cut even and that can be seen as a bad thing

What's with bringing up all of these irrelevant threads, just to put 4 word comments?

Last edited:
Re: Madonna has made me a fan again - NEW $120mil deal

What's with bringing up all of these irrelevant threads, just to put 4 word comments?

I was just about to bump this thread when I read this lol, but I'm just bumping this to ask what people think of this Live Nation deal 9 years later? 3 studio albums, a hits compilation and 3 world tours. It's funny reading back on this.

And she wrote, directed and produced 2 films also that were separate from the Live Nation deal?

Back