Madonna - Posting on Social Media About Michael

Sorry I will just post the article here then :cheeky:

conflead11f-1-web.jpg

Madonna and Michael Jackson attended an Oscars party at Spagos in West Hollywood, California. (Ron Galella/WireImage)

Madonna made headlines last week by confessing on “The Late, Late Show” with James Corden that she and Michael Jackson had a romantic moment.

Confidential contributor Flo Anthony, an old Jackson family friend, remembers that short-lived romance from Michael’s point of view.

“He told me back then (in the early ’90s) that she’d spent the night at Neverland,” Anthony recalls. “He also told me that she'd told him if they were going to start dating, she wasn’t going to Disneyland, his favorite place.”

According to Anthony, Madge might not even know why the King of Pop ultimately decided he didn't wanna be startin’ something.

Madonna confessed to seducing Michael Jackson into making out

“The reason their relationship didn't stick was because she did an interview on TV saying she would like him to get a new look and she wanted to get him out of those buckles,” according to Anthony. “He was livid that she criticized him on TV.”

That, Anthony said, may have been the straw that broke the *****’s back.

“I'm not sure, but I don't think he ever spoke to her again,” Anthony said. “He was mad as hell!”

Jackson died in 2009 at the age of 50.

Michael Jackson's 'entire aura reeked of sex,' tell-all reveals

On Wednesday, Madonna joined CBS host James Corden for his “Carpool Karaoke” segment and played along when the “Late, Late Show” host asked about her relationship with the Gloved Wonder.

“Tongue in the mouth kissing,” Madonna offered, admitting she made the first move because Jackson was shy.

“However, he was a willing accomplice,” she said. “I did sort of get him to loosen up with a glass of chardonnay.”

This isn't the first time buzz about Madonna and Jackson has caused an uproar. In 1991, Jackson was Madonna’s date to the 63rd Academy Awards, where she performed “Sooner or Later,” from the “Dick Tracy” soundtrack. The pair was spotted out and about a couple more times in the days that followed, prompting People magazine to splash them on their April 1991 cover under the headline “The Oddest Couple.”

Reps for Madonna did not respond to a request for comment.

Re: Madonna has been posting a lot about Michael lately

Well... Madonna Is Madonna, IDK what else to expect!

Well... Madonna Is Madonna, IDK what else to expect!

Well I believe something happened between.......that is why she needs to spill all the tea :magicstick

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Best DateEver!! &#128081;&#128081; <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/oscars?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#oscars</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/epic?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#epic</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/fun?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#fun</a> &#127881;&#128149;&#127752;&#128514;&#128591;&#127995; <a href="https://t.co/oGfxnd81D1">pic.twitter.com/oGfxnd81D1</a></p>&mdash; Madonna (@Madonna) <a href="https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/970407103507714048?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">4. März 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...adonna-michael-jackson-date-oscars-1991-photo

Madonna Recalls Her 'Best Date Ever' With Michael Jackson at the Oscars

madonna-michael-jackson-oscars-1991-billboard-1548.jpg

In 1991, pop royalty Madonna and Michael Jackson made headlines for showing up to the Oscars together. Madonna had been asked to perform the Oscar-nominated song "Sooner or Later," written by Stephen Sondheim for the film Dick Tracy, and she invited the King of Pop as her date.

In an interview at the time, Madonna explained: "Michael was like, 'Well who are you gonna go with?' I looked at him and said, 'I don't know. You wanna go?' And he said, 'Yeah, that'd be great.'" She teased, "And then, yes, he took me home. You wanna know what happened after that? I'm not gonna tell you." (We do know they did at least kiss, at some point, thanks to her episode of Carpool Karaoke.)

Flash forward to 2018: Madonna is now looking back at that night as her "best date ever."

Sorry but who not have Madonna tried to get with. Sorry but she was a walking "gardening tool". Even when she had Laudes-her daughter, the running joke with most comics was "I am not your baby daddy". This chic even tried to get with Dennis Rodman. No more needs to be said.

/\ I have particular feelings about this that maybe I should keep to myself.. hard to though!

Goddess4Real;4178341 said:
According to Anthony, Madge might not even know why the King of Pop ultimately decided he didn't wanna be startin&#8217; something.

Madonna confessed to seducing Michael Jackson into making out

&#8220;The reason their relationship didn't stick was because she did an interview on TV saying she would like him to get a new look and she wanted to get him out of those buckles,&#8221; according to Anthony. &#8220;He was livid that she criticized him on TV.&#8221;

That, Anthony said, may have been the straw that broke the *****&#8217;s back.

&#8220;I'm not sure, but I don't think he ever spoke to her again,&#8221; Anthony said. &#8220;He was mad as hell!&#8221;

Goddess4Real;4178415 said:
Well I believe something happened between.......that is why she needs to spill all the tea :magicstick

I think anyone would have been livid by such a public criticism.

I did not like Madonna&#8217;s condescending way back then when she suggested publicly that MJ needed to change his look (haircut, clothes, accessories, etc). That was a rude behavior on her part.

If we additionally take into account what MJ confessed to Rabbi Shmuley Boteach in the early 00s, we can all understand that he even did not like her general behavior (towards him) which he found rather off-putting.

Also, as far as I know, MJ was never attracted to her.

mj_frenzy;4218635 said:
I think anyone would have been livid by such a public criticism.

I did not like Madonna&#8217;s condescending way back then when she suggested publicly that MJ needed to change his look (haircut, clothes, accessories, etc). That was a rude behavior on her part.

If we additionally take into account what MJ confessed to Rabbi Shmuley Boteach in the early 00s, we can all understand that he even did not like her general behavior (towards him) which he found rather off-putting.

Also, as far as I know, MJ was never attracted to her.
I agree. For MJ, it clearly was no more than going to a show with one of the big names star. I loved the way MJ looked and dressed. I would not read no more into them going out to the Oscars. Even Janet made a comment about Madonna which her dog lapper Kurt Loder, who I can not stand, ask Madonna about as if no one can say anything about her Yet he made comments about MJ.

I think madonna herself made it clear nothing sexual ever happened between them..

And aside from what she's said, she is one to brag about it if it did happen...

I will forever respect Madonna for the wonderful speech she gave in tribute to Michael, in 2009, at the MTV Awards. Unlike others, she has never tried to exaggerate her place in his life and I think she has very fond feelings towards him, to this day, regardless of anything that happened, or didn't happen between them and regardless of what Michael may, or may not have thought of her.

Like Michael, she is a polarising figure who has led her life in her own way; a life filled with mistakes, yes...but also with many triumphs. I admire her tenacity and longevity in the notoriously fickle music and film industry and I admire her ability to reinvent herself, time and time again, whilst still remaining true to herself at her core.

I don't blame her at all for wanting to remember the fleeting, fun times she had, with Michael. He obviously left a lasting impression upon her, as he did with many people....women, children and men alike.

I will forever respect Madonna for the wonderful speech she gave in tribute to Michael, in 2009, at the MTV Awards. Unlike others, she has never tried to exaggerate her place in his life and I think she has very fond feelings towards him, to this day, regardless of anything that happened or didn't happen between them and regardless of what Michael may or may not have thought about her.

Like Michael, she is a polarising figure who has led her life in her own way; a life filled with mistakes, yes...but also with many triumphs. I admire her tenacity and longevity in the notoriously fickle music and film industry and I admire her ability to reinvent herself, time and time again, whilst still remaining true to herself at her core.

I don't blame her at all for wanting to remember the fleeting, fun times she had, with Michael. He obviously left a lasting impression upon her, as he did with many people....women, children and men alike.

Yuup great speech (y) told it like it is.

I will forever respect Madonna for the wonderful speech she gave in tribute to Michael, in 2009, at the MTV Awards. Unlike others, she has never tried to exaggerate her place in his life and I think she has very fond feelings towards him, to this day, regardless of anything that happened or didn't happen between them and regardless of what Michael may or may not have thought about her.

Plus She was one of the very few voicing her disgust with Bashir and the LWMJ exploitation. That was a very kind gesture. Kudos for Madge!!

Plus She was one of the very few voicing her disgust with Bashir and the LWMJ exploitation. That was a very kind gesture. Kudos for Madge!!

And she gets props for that too.....and for continuing to stan for him on her twitter and Instragram accounts.

I have to give madonna this.. and I dont think I've ever seen this mentioned..

I appreciate how madonna has spoken in public in a positive light about Michael even though privately (but shared with the public) he has said unflattering things about her.

It takes a level of respect and maturity to let that go and still show love.

If it the roles were reversed I can promise you that some fans would say madonna does not deserve to be praised after what she said.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">As i wait to finish my new record and think about the future, i can’t help thinking about the past and the amazing humans that came into my life.........&#9829;&#65039; if we knew then what we know now. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/history?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#history</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/gratitude?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#gratitude</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/wisdom?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#wisdom</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/hindsight?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#hindsight</a> <a href="https://t.co/9BLV2kVQTv">pic.twitter.com/9BLV2kVQTv</a></p>&mdash; Madonna (@Madonna) <a href="https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/1068154929494323202?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">29. November 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And she gets props for that too.....and for continuing to stan for him on her twitter and Instragram accounts.

While I agree it's good that she does that, she should have stood up for him during his own lifetime, as should others who remained quiet.

I have to give madonna this.. and I dont think I've ever seen this mentioned..

I appreciate how madonna has spoken in public in a positive light about Michael even though privately (but shared with the public) he has said unflattering things about her.

It takes a level of respect and maturity to let that go and still show love.

If it the roles were reversed I can promise you that some fans would say madonna does not deserve to be praised after what she said.

Does she even know what MJ said though? I can't give her credit for it unless we know for sure that she deserves it.

Madonna: “Michael Jackson was a brilliant artist that touch my life”​

ByAdmin Team
July 31, 2023

We all know Madonna has been recently unwell and hospitalised and many tabloids were comparing her health to Michael Jackson’s one at his end of his life.
Luckily, Madonna is home with her family recovering and yesterday she posted a message with pictures about how thankful she is:
“Love from family and friends is the best Medicine. One month out of the hospital and I can reflect.
As a Mother you can really get caught up In the needs Of your children and the seemingly endless giving……….. But when the chips were down my children really showed up for me. I saw a side to them I had never seen before. It made all the difference.
So did the love and support from my friends. If you zoom into this Picture I am holding You will see A Polaroid taken by Andy Warhol of Keith Haring wearing a jacket with Michael Jackson’s face painted on it. A perfect triangle of Brilliance.
Artists who touched so many lives including my own.
I sobbed when I opened this gift because I realized how lucky I am to be alive. And how fortunate I am to have known these people and so many others who are also gone.
Thank you Guy Oseary for this gift!
And Thank you to all my angels who protected me and let me Stay to finish doing my work!”

The Queen of Pop thanked her manager Guy Oseary for the present, a unique polaroid by Andy Warhol of Keith Haring modelling a jacket featuring an original painting by Stefano Castronovo of Michael Jackson taken in 1983. (Provenance: Stamped with Estate of Andy Warhol and The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc. stamps. Sold with a Certificate of Provenance, indicating the work originates from the Estate of Andy Warhol, and thence, the Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts).
It is not the first time that Madonna talks about Michael Jackson, very supportive and even defended his honor during the “Leaving Neverland” saga.
In a previous statement earlier this month, Madonna said her plan was to reschedule her forthcoming North American concerts and begin her Celebration Tour in the UK in October.
She had been due to start the greatest hits tour in Canada on 15 July. The European leg is scheduled to begin with four nights at London’s O2 Arena from 14 October.
In announcing the tour back in January, she told fans: “I am excited to explore as many songs as possible in hopes to give my fans the show they have been waiting for.”
It was due to be her 12th tour, marking 40 years of involvement in the music industry.
Glad to see she is today feeling better and having a great recovery!

Madonna: “Michael Jackson was a brilliant artist that touch my life”​

ByAdmin Team
July 31, 2023

We all know Madonna has been recently unwell and hospitalised and many tabloids were comparing her health to Michael Jackson’s one at his end of his life.
Luckily, Madonna is home with her family recovering and yesterday she posted a message with pictures about how thankful she is:
“Love from family and friends is the best Medicine. One month out of the hospital and I can reflect.
As a Mother you can really get caught up In the needs Of your children and the seemingly endless giving……….. But when the chips were down my children really showed up for me. I saw a side to them I had never seen before. It made all the difference.
So did the love and support from my friends. If you zoom into this Picture I am holding You will see A Polaroid taken by Andy Warhol of Keith Haring wearing a jacket with Michael Jackson’s face painted on it. A perfect triangle of Brilliance.
Artists who touched so many lives including my own.
I sobbed when I opened this gift because I realized how lucky I am to be alive. And how fortunate I am to have known these people and so many others who are also gone.
Thank you Guy Oseary for this gift!
And Thank you to all my angels who protected me and let me Stay to finish doing my work!”

The Queen of Pop thanked her manager Guy Oseary for the present, a unique polaroid by Andy Warhol of Keith Haring modelling a jacket featuring an original painting by Stefano Castronovo of Michael Jackson taken in 1983. (Provenance: Stamped with Estate of Andy Warhol and The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc. stamps. Sold with a Certificate of Provenance, indicating the work originates from the Estate of Andy Warhol, and thence, the Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts).
It is not the first time that Madonna talks about Michael Jackson, very supportive and even defended his honor during the “Leaving Neverland” saga.
In a previous statement earlier this month, Madonna said her plan was to reschedule her forthcoming North American concerts and begin her Celebration Tour in the UK in October.
She had been due to start the greatest hits tour in Canada on 15 July. The European leg is scheduled to begin with four nights at London’s O2 Arena from 14 October.
In announcing the tour back in January, she told fans: “I am excited to explore as many songs as possible in hopes to give my fans the show they have been waiting for.”
It was due to be her 12th tour, marking 40 years of involvement in the music industry.
Glad to see she is today feeling better and having a great recovery!
Bit tearful! -Nice post.
I have a good deal of respect for this girl now. Couldn't really understand her as a kid. But yeah she is a good one for the fam . That's our queen i would say. And i'm really really really glad to know she is okay after her situation of illness ,that nasty news - gone. and i really respect you Madonna .🥰

Back