Madonna - Posting on Social Media About Michael

Re: Madonna has been posting a lot about Michael lately

Madonna has hinted she once kissed Michael Jackson in a teaser for her Carpool Karaoke appearance.

The footage will air on The Late Late Show with James Corden on Wednesday night (07Dec16), but a sneak peek was released on Tuesday, much to the delight of fans.

In the clip Madonna can be seen at her eccentric, best as she and James listen to some of her most famous tracks while driving around New York.

One of the most scandalous moments however comes when James questions Madonna about her friendship with late singer Michael.

"What was a night out with Michael Jackson, or a night in?" James asked.

Grinning, Madonna replied, "So, you want me to kiss and tell, then, don't you?" to which James gasped, "Did you kiss?"

But fans will have to wait to see Madonna's response until Wednesday night's show.

Madonna's friendship with Michael has been well documented, with the pair causing a stir when they were seen on a date at The Ivy restaurant in Los Angeles in 1991 - a week before they attended the Academy Awards together. While they dismissed rumours of a romance when Madonna was seen at an Oscars after party with former flame Warren Beatty, they remained friends.

Other notable moments in Madonna's Carpool Karaoke teaser included the 58-year-old singer showing off her twerking skills as she turned around in her car seat and wiggled her rear to the camera.

She and James also performed some of her famous Vogue moves during another singalong.

My nosey self is going to check this out LOL.
I'm not a Madonna fan, but she is very talented and deserves all of her success.:)
Also, AFAIK she never said anything bad about Michael, and she stood up for him about the allegations.:D

Yes please Madonna spill some major ???

Last edited:

Madonna is such a fake. MJ obviously didn't like her. Now that she doesn't have much commercial appeal, she has to post about Michael to get noticed.

Madonna is such a fake. MJ obviously didn't like her. Now that she doesn't have much commercial appeal, she has to post about Michael to get noticed.

Yes, after the biggest grossing tour of last year, her 13th number one album and 34 years on top. Not to mention being the biggest selling female ever, she needs the publicity.

Here is her latest creation :bow: Madonna - Tears Of A Clown 2.0 (Full Show) [HD]

Right! Gonna watch the Tears Of A Clown show right now! :cool:

I really enjoyed it, sure her jokes were really corny and it was for a good cause :clapping:

I really enjoyed it, sure her jokes were really corny and it was for a good cause :clapping:

It was great. Especially as it showcased her brilliant American Life album.

It was great. Especially as it showcased her brilliant American Life album.
I'm watching it now, it's a bit bonkers. The crowd are a bit flat but it is a charity event and their an art crowd or something? All VIP's I guess. She should have it as an extra on the Rebel Heart live DVD. She'll always do something different and she's a risk taker, I think that's why she's one of the best touring artists and has sustained; every tour is different and unique and has its own feel.

AFAIK, Madonna still has a lot of appeal without posting about Michael.:smilerolleyes:
Overall, you felt the need to post this negativity because?
tumblr_inline_o41fwvs6bc1qfb043_500.gif

A bit off topic but imagine if Michael would have done the carpool thing with james singing most of his hits.. That would have been so great. I can't wait till they air the carpool episode with Bruno Mars.

A bit off topic but imagine if Michael would have done the carpool thing with james singing most of his hits.. That would have been so great. I can't wait till they air the carpool episode with Bruno Mars.

I always think about that :( Every time I watch one. Michael would have blown everyone away.

I always think about that :( Every time I watch one. Michael would have blown everyone away.
He would have worked those car acoustics.
We all know that when Michael sung he could be the vocals and the band (thanks to his beat boxing).:bow:

I'm watching it now, it's a bit bonkers. The crowd are a bit flat but it is a charity event and their an art crowd or something? All VIP's I guess. She should have it as an extra on the Rebel Heart live DVD. She'll always do something different and she's a risk taker, I think that's why she's one of the best touring artists and has sustained; every tour is different and unique and has its own feel.

Been trying to find the footage from the actual auction. I've only managed to finds bits and pieces

here it is:

Starting at 10:17 min

Thanks I bet they did more than french kiss ?? a very brief fling that went sour. This would explain her salty demeanor towards Mj in that interview with Jonathan Ross in 1992, when she was promoting Erotica.

Last edited:
Madonna made out with Michael Jackson

Who knew? The Queen and King of Pop once hooked up.

Madonna confessed that she once plied Michael Jackson with a little white wine for a makeout session.

“Baby, I’ve been around,” Madonna told James Corden during a “Carpool Karaoke” segment that aired Wednesday night. “Yeah, tongue-in-mouth kissing [with Jackson].”

Why didn’t she express herself about the lip-lock sooner?

“I haven’t had the chance to talk about it, no one ever asks me,” she told the “Late Late Show” host.

“I did [make the first move on Jackson] … He’s a little bit shy. However, he was a willing accomplice. I did get him to, sort of, loosen up with a glass of Chardonnay. And it did wonders. It worked wonders.”

http://pagesix.com/2016/12/08/madonna-once-made-out-with-michael-jackson/

People Magazine ‏@people

Madonna dishes on kissing Michael Jackson in a wild, twerk-filled carpool karaoke http://peoplem.ag/1uYwGR4

Is that what MJ meant when he told Brad Sundberg "she scared me" after she came to the studio to visit MJ and they went to MJ's room? LOL.

It's from 10:20

Last edited:

Madonna seemed kind of jealous of Lisa Marie back in the day, now we know why. :p

Hm i don't know, didn't Michael say in the Schmuley tapes that Madonna was in love with him but he wasn't interested and doesn't find her sexy at all? But i wasn't there,maybe they really kissed :D

LaVelle Smith commenting on the Madonna video on Facebook:

Sorry guys, but I knew that information from years ago! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟😂
Did I mention that I almost worked with Madonna? 🤔
Well, at the end, my schedule with Michael Jackson was completely full, so I couldn't accept. 😄

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1365598456792286&id=723177214367750&__tn__=*s

The story is as old as the hills:bored:. Rather strange that Madonna has to mention it over decades. Over all these years there were also to read comments of people who were around at that time - and they all said that MJ had a rather offish perception of her.

Well he asked her about it in fairness.

Back