Madonna - Posting on Social Media About Michael

Re: Madonna has been posting a lot about Michael lately

madonna-video-resized-4.gif

she does the lean in her new video...

And she also does a little of the forward-shuffle thing too.
I looove this song so much.
Meant to be played loud with good booming bass, like in my car!

Madonna has many many fans - so for her to spread positive vibes about MJ is only a good thing.

I do not care about Madonna or her music - she has never really made anything good IMO. - But nice of her to show MJ respect. :)

Madonna @Madonna · 23. Feb.

We up in Barney's going dumb again! ❤️#livingforlove

B-jiTNPIUAAJ8UE.jpg:large

Like others have said, where was this kindness and admiration when he was living? Kinda too late now.

''get back here bitch''

Just saw this on the news tonight about Madonna falling at the Brit Awards and watched the posts. She may have got right up and continued singing (good for her-showbiz trooper), but she is really going to be hurting tomorrow.
What really got me is that no dancer rushed to her assistance-only one-and he seems more concerned with her cape than her-and she went over four stair steps! Everybody else kept their poses.

At least Michael's dancers were a lot more attuned to what was going on around them during their dancing-stopped dancing immediately, and rushed that guy who jumped on the stage during Smooth Criminal.

Just saw this on the news tonight about Madonna falling at the Brit Awards and watched the posts. She may have got right up and continued singing (good for her-showbiz trooper), but she is really going to be hurting tomorrow.
What really got me is that no dancer rushed to her assistance-only one-and he seems more concerned with her cape than her-and she went over four stair steps! Everybody else kept their poses.

At least Michael's dancers were a lot more attuned to what was going on around them during their dancing-stopped dancing immediately, and rushed that guy who jumped on the stage during Smooth Criminal.

About the dancers and the comparison you make. Based on nonsense.

ya rly. Maybe they were waiting for a sense of urgency on her part to see if she needed help or if she was gonna power through or not.

Also, comparing someone falling to a random person rushing the stage is not the same thing...

Ouch, this must have been painful.

It looks to me the cape was supposed to come off when that dancer pulled it and it did not because it was tied too tight.

Not sure I know about this? When was this?

@Madonna - brilliant professional. Total legend.

It was an accident
Madonna @Madonna · 14h 14 hours ago
Armani hooked me up! My beautiful cape was tied too tight! But nothing can stop me and love really lifted me up!... https://instagram.com/p/ziqK7RmESZ/

I was totally disgusted by Sky news showing that fall over and over again, and the hosts were laughing at it:eek::
Fair play to Madonna to getting up so fast and keep going, she is a trooper:clapping:

Beginning had live vocals, the chorus and a little of the other verses were lip syncing! the audience still loved it though, it seems the BRITs + Ant & Dec's FB page have completely ignored the fall in all posts

Madonna talks about her friendship with Michael Jackson - Video http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6495261/madonna-howard-stern-interview-tupac

"I could certainly relate to him on many levels, but he was also a very shy person," she said of Jackson. "He was famous since he was a child and didn't really have a childhood. He was painfully shy. We didn't really have a relationship about me revealing myself to him, but making fun of the crazy world we were living and working in. We didn't talk about our childhoods. ... I think he felt eternally tortured. It was hard for him to look into people's eyes."

Madonna ?@Madonna 23. Aug.

Happy Sunday ???????????? #rebelhearts

CNHSeCCWsAAt6gt.jpg

Michael was so sexy here. Those curls gently falling on his neck. :icecream::girl_in_love:

Michael was so sexy here. Those curls gently falling on his neck. :icecream::girl_in_love:

Well, can you imagine what Madonna is thinking about when she got to see those curls very close:cheeky:
No wonder she is still posting photos of them:D

I enjoyed reading through this thread I always wondered what was up between them.

Cute picture.
Michael Jackson and Madonna were not compatible as friends - but you can tell Madonna is a huge fan of him and his work. He had a big impact on her early music.
She is a sweet person and both her and Michael.

well, they were close back in the 90s.

Hmmmmm i think she talks about Michael to get publicity, you can not talk about someone as she did about MJ and then
after he dies... ohhh hes my dear friend :no:
Michael was too good for her and she made a fool out of him. I wont forgive that

Hmmmmm i think she talks about Michael to get publicity, you can not talk about someone as she did about MJ and then
Michael was too good for her and she made a fool out of him. I wont forgive that

I have seen an interview that was conducted around 1983 where Madonna cites Michael Jackson as an influence.
I have seen various videos of her defending Michael before his death. She never accused him of child abuse or being untrue to himself (regarding his change in appearance.)
I understand that Michael could not be friends with her. Madonna is a sweet person but she is much more abrasive and tough than Michael ever appeared.
I love them both.

I am no Madonna fan by any means but Madonna never said after MJ died he was her dear friend.

I remember her making some not to nice remarks about his appearance when he was alive but I cannot tell if she really said that because I only read that in teen bopper magazines back in the day and we know how the media is.

What I do know however and is a fact that Madonna did defend Michael after the Bashir interview.

I am no Madonna fan by any means but Madonna never said after MJ died he was her dear friend.

I remember her making some not to nice remarks about his appearance when he was alive but I cannot tell if she really said that because I only read that in teen bopper magazines back in the day and we know how the media is.

What I do know however and is a fact that Madonna did defend Michael after the Bashir interview.
]
And that's a big deal for me, right there. I'm not especially a fan but she defended him when he really needed it. And I respect that.

Madonna has hinted she once kissed Michael Jackson in a teaser for her Carpool Karaoke appearance.

The footage will air on The Late Late Show with James Corden on Wednesday night (07Dec16), but a sneak peek was released on Tuesday, much to the delight of fans.

In the clip Madonna can be seen at her eccentric, best as she and James listen to some of her most famous tracks while driving around New York.

One of the most scandalous moments however comes when James questions Madonna about her friendship with late singer Michael.

"What was a night out with Michael Jackson, or a night in?" James asked.

Grinning, Madonna replied, "So, you want me to kiss and tell, then, don't you?" to which James gasped, "Did you kiss?"

But fans will have to wait to see Madonna's response until Wednesday night's show.

Madonna's friendship with Michael has been well documented, with the pair causing a stir when they were seen on a date at The Ivy restaurant in Los Angeles in 1991 - a week before they attended the Academy Awards together. While they dismissed rumours of a romance when Madonna was seen at an Oscars after party with former flame Warren Beatty, they remained friends.

Other notable moments in Madonna's Carpool Karaoke teaser included the 58-year-old singer showing off her twerking skills as she turned around in her car seat and wiggled her rear to the camera.

She and James also performed some of her famous Vogue moves during another singalong.

As many of the carpool karaoke's I'll be watching.. He stole that idea from Johnjay and rich m he way and made it a thing

Back