Magazine/Book Covers 1969-2009

observer-magazine-27-september-1987-michael-jackson-bad-boy-rocks-japan-16104-p.png
oh thats hot love this 🥰 🌟

I dropped out, wasn't sleeping so dropped back in and will drop out again fairly soon. But what a crazy, wild time we're having. I've posted a few of these things here and there. So much better having them all in one place.
its wonderful, and its important.They are time pieces. The Saturn and PC magazine covers especially.

its wonderful, and its important.They are time pieces. The Saturn and PC magazine covers especially.
This whole archive thing is SO important. Bothers me bc I'm not sure if it's being done up at MJE. There is an archivist but we never hear anything about the work she's doing. I wish we knew ... well, anything, really. I'm sure she has it all under control. It's the not knowing that gets me.

Anyway, archive threads on the board are a very good thing, imo.

(this one , they cant bloody say enough can they?i got breathless reading all of that shock text)
Ngl, I avoid the sensational ones, the ones that use the 'J' word or even 'WJ' which I have seen. Not having a go at you, wend. Just saying, sometimes I see one and the cover picture is great, the page design is OK but the text? omg, spare me! So I leave those but it can be a bit frustrating. There'll be a really great photo and it's completely undermined by the text dribbling on about some crappy ... oh, what am I even going on about?

Ignore me!

Ngl, I avoid the sensational ones, the ones that use the 'J' word or even 'WJ' which I have seen. Not having a go at you, wend. Just saying, sometimes I see one and the cover picture is great, the page design is OK but the text? omg, spare me! So I leave those but it can be a bit frustrating. There'll be a really great photo and it's completely undermined by the text dribbling on about some crappy ... oh, what am I even going on about?

Ignore me!
no its fine , i understand that too, i am careful not to get the wj word too, i know bravo used it alot , some lovely photos but ..
Anyway onwards and upwards comrade!

Back