Magazine/Book Covers 1969-2009

Magazine-Cover-Collection-michael-jackson-7401576-350-482.jpg

Have I already done this one? The universe is telling me to go back to bed, lol. oh, wth, I'll post it anyway!
no i dont think so , i love it it looks iridescent to me.
Love the Fanzines, i think people mag was loyal

thats a moment captured love it
Yeah, had to include that one. So lovely. Ngl, I'm no fan of the family. But there are certain moments, certain images. The brothers performing onstage, I'm always up for that.

had this book , tear out pictures
This is the thing, isn't it? You need about 4 copies of this type of thing. At least! One to be your reading copy, one as back up, one for tearing out the pictures and one bc there'll be pictures on the other side that you also wanna use. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, had to include that one. So lovely. Ngl, I'm no fan of the family. But there are certain moments, certain images. The brothers performing onstage, I'm always up for that.

This is the thing, isn't it? You need about 4 copies of this type of thing. At least! One to be your reading copy, one as back up, one for tearing out the pictures and one bc there'll be pictures on the other side that you also wanna use. :ROFLMAO:
or 8... 🤭 Always always always have back up lol

ah yeah see shes happy now , it came finally - but in the magazine form , yayyyy and it most certainly is meant for this thread, nice find zin
:ROFLMAO:

Skywriter, IWYB and TLYS all on the same EP? Sheer heaven!

Michael even made it on food magazines. vegetarian and later vegan , was a big deal and was quite rare to be.
ooh, good thinking. Never thought of looking at stuff like that. Hm ...

oh, you've just reminded me of a little news article that I already posted. Hang on ...

You know im going to okay that dont you lol its pretty but ...but hahaha. ive just checked out the creator . its not legit ,
Thought it wasn't. I'll delete the other one as well (tomorrow) but right now I have a new clip to revisit. See you over there?

Back