Major Love Prayer on the 25th simultaneously worldwide prayer

Well I did it. Thanks to all of you who did as well.
So now we wait for 2:26PST, which isn't far away at all.
:(

I had a hard time tuning myself out at first probably because of the sadness I was feeling. But once I was able to meditate it was a pleasant experience. I saw alot of fans gathered around. I got the most comfort with the image I saw. I saw an image of Michael, he was wearing yellow. He looked happy, laughing and appeared to be flying a kite in the wind. I took it as a message meaning that his spirit is free now and he cant be hurt anymore. I tried to see other images but it was all very clouded and fuzzy. When I went outside to be with nature for a while I felt a gust of wind and looked at the sky and told Michael that we love him very much.

I had the most intense experience. I felt tingles all over my body and mostly around my hands, like someone was holding them. I saw us together, holding hands and healing each other's hearts.

So wonderful, you guys. Thanks for sending the L.O.V.E.

I was in Cologne in a noisy group and had to go away from everyone to participate, so it was difficult to focus, but was still there. :group: :heart: Next prayer: July 25th. (That feels so weird to type.)

Back