Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

Re: Prayer for global L.O.V.E. every month on the 25th

I listened to Speechless, You are My Life, Lost Children, and Cry. I had my eyes shut - and the tears kept rolling, I don't know why but it seemed that some pressure was breaking loose ... :cry:

Love you, Michael! :angel:

I am so in love with 'Break of Dawn' - it's so beautiful, lyrically and vocally :wub:

Michael, thank you for your genious! I love you! xxx

I lit a candle, with love with all my heart, I closed my eyes, I imagined a chain of all holding hands around the world, and began to pray, read a passage from the Bible, and I have heard You Are My Life.

Thanks all of you!!!!!! :heart:

^marilucia - love your signature, btw! I also saw something like holding hands around the world as did some on the other forum that posted :)

Just spent the last couple of minutes with the traffic feed on...wow that's quite a few people!! :)

EDIT: ten minutes!
:lol: It was crazy, huh? Feels like watching who's coming to CNN or something, lol. Well... maybe not that many. I posted that link just so you guys could see. It's inspiring to see how the whole world is involved like that. But that's amazing Michael... just... everyone. We are the world :) It helps me to visualize it too, knowing there are folks everywhere... I see little lights like on a site counter map just all over, every continent and then we connect to each other :angel:---:angel:

Finally going to write up my experience now!...

hello everyone... I was there today for my first one..

I am so glad I did... even at work (I went to our private boardroom) And just like expected - I cried.. but just before I did -

I felt a real warmth inside my heart and a feeling that what we were doing was so right.

^ Glad you could join as well :)

I've posted my experience (long and kind of weird, lol) in the psychics thread. Didn't want to double post, so here's the link http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2567194&postcount=3822 In a nutshell, it was calm and nice this time and I felt much for Michael and really felt the connection with everyone and that the world received the love. It was wonderful :) :heart: :rollingpeace:

I sync more vdo of MJ to my ipod last night. I listened to remember the time and danced with it. I also sang Thai song that I made vdo for him ... that moment I got tear up ..I miss him so much. I can't make it at 5 am. I can't sleep I was waiting till 5 am. but I can't I was thinking of him and tell him how I feel and looking to him perform You Rock My World at around 4 a.m. Gosh ..is that the first and last time we see him perform YRMW on stage ?

Michael would feel the love of us we sending to him. Thank you and I will join for the next month..

Wanna see something wild??? Watch this... http://bit.ly/7ZeueN ... it's the live traffic feed from Major Love Prayer site. There's someone from another country there like very couple seconds :) I'm really excited... hee heee! :heart:

Seeing this was so beautiful! Michael is so loved :heart:

:angel:

No! :doh: I forgot :(

Last nights prayer was the best one so far, I felt so calm and so relaxed within my being. I really believe in this....

Prayer for love,peace and healing for the planet......
A wonderful idea!
I will join since then,next month(feb 26th,at 6am,in my country time)
go for it......

No! :doh: I forgot :(
What???!!! That's 50 lashes with a wet kleenex! .... oh, ok, since we're all about love I guess we'll forgive you this time ;) Hopefully you can be there in February :heart:

Last nights prayer was the best one so far, I felt so calm and so relaxed within my being. I really believe in this....
For me too. It was this amazing peaceful feeling. Intense, but calm. Amazing, really :angel:

Prayer for love,peace and healing for the planet......
A wonderful idea!
I will join since then,next month(feb 26th,at 6am,in my country time)
go for it......
Great! :D

I sync more vdo of MJ to my ipod last night. I listened to remember the time and danced with it. I also sang Thai song that I made vdo for him ... that moment I got tear up ..I miss him so much. I can't make it at 5 am. I can't sleep I was waiting till 5 am. but I can't I was thinking of him and tell him how I feel and looking to him perform You Rock My World at around 4 a.m. Gosh ..is that the first and last time we see him perform YRMW on stage ?

Michael would feel the love of us we sending to him. Thank you and I will join for the next month..
Nice :) Yeah, the first & last time of YRMW :cry: ...

^Mjbunny -Your signature says everything I've always said, unity, holding hands, no matter their race, creed, and a universal union, we will send you much LOVE and will save the world, and we have great PEACE

We need some love

:heart: L.O.V.E. :heart:

Next Thursday! :wub:

Lovely idea!!:clapping:

The one in March will be my birthday!!:)

Sending out a major love and this is my message to you!!:wub:

NEW POST ON MLP WEBSITE:
Great news! Instructions for the monthly Major Love Prayer have now been translated by wonderful members of the Michael Jackson fan community to seven different languages! Previously we were able to add solid translations to German/Deutsch, French/Français, Spanish/Español, Danish/Dansk and Russian/Русский. This week there are two new languages: Dutch/Nederlands and Portuguese/Português! Thank you all sooooooo very much!!! Your work enables many more people throughout the world to not only find this site (by having something in their native language show up in search results), but also to understand at least the 'Guide to Monthly Prayer' in a clear fashion. Online translator websites like Google and Babelfish are helpful, but still not as good as real, live people :)

Note: If you would like to help us with a translation of the Guide to Monthly Prayer, we just ask for a couple of things. First, please have a good, fluent understanding of English and the language to be translated to, so potentially confusing mistakes are kept to a minimum. Second, please email or contact us via Twitter or Facebook first to be sure there's not already someone working on that language. We wouldn't want you to go through all the effort for nothing! A few in-demand languages right now are Japanese (日本語), Chinese (中文), Romanian (Română), Polish (Polski), Arabic (العربية ) and Farsi (فارسی, but all are welcome. We're all needed to heal the world with L.O.V.E.!

:heart: :rollingpeace: :heart:

I can't believe I haven't joined this thread before....I'll be there next week!

:heart: :group: :heart:

We now have a Romanian translation and someone should be sending me one in Arabic pretty soon :)
Ghid pentru rugăciune şi meditaţie lunar [Română]

Prayer is Thursday 22:00 GMT
(will be 21:00 GMT next month because L.A. goes into Daylight Savings Time on March 14th!)....

Oh I must remember this time!

I need to feel the connection and love again. It's the same time right? 10 PM GMT?

Back