Majority says no one will go to jail in trial

^ i like the Akon statments u wrote in your siggy, i read many comments from MJ's friends after his death and before the speculating begin and ( before all the propophel stories surficed), and all those who had direct contact with MJ including"Mark Lester" ( i know not trustworthy person but he phoned MJ few weeks before his death) and they all were shocked that MJ had a doctor and had heart attack !

his mother met him and u know how mothers are always worried by nature about their kids and if she something she did not like she would express her fears before or after , but his mother was very sure that her son was fine and she always insist that he was ok and she saw nothing wrong with him !

just three weeks till this pre hearing.....im a bit nervous....

and i dont get nervous over anything.

I just found this video

[youtube]uKSl9BMUMbQ[/youtube]

What a stupid b****! Words cannot describe how angry this video made me! Murray is an evil man who knew exactly what he was doing, and didn't care about Michael, or consider him a 'friend' at all. Don't get me started on her blaming Michael for his death. :smilerolleyes:

watched this video. I am so angry right now. I can't believe she's sitting there talking like that. "the addict is responsible". what a b**ch!

yeah that video pretty much set me off too....the nerve of her.....I wanted to grab her by the neck....she works for Murray so seh will say anything to make him look good...She really is a bitch.

I watched that video last night and I can't tell you how much disgusted that I was. I always thought that in the trial we'll see a "blame the victim" defense but I guess I wasn't ready for it emotionally.

I just found this video

ok, somebody is def paying for MURRAY's defence:evil: what hole did she come from? MURRAY isn't suppose to have any extra money for an assistant, besides why wasn't her ass there that night or was she the stripper from the strip club? This has given me a major migrain headache. B*(ch!!!!!!

Last edited:
ok, somebody is def paying for MURRAY's defence:evil: what hole did she come from?

absolutley. there was that vid of his barber sitting in a chair outisde the barber shop. and tmz comes up to him and he rambles about Michael committing suicide because he was so stressed from the shows, and some woman is sitting beside him nodding her head and murmering, "mm hm.."

I just want to push murray in the face. I can't believe one of those crazy fans hasn't gotten to him yet.....but then, he's not the main guy....just the fallguy.

Last edited:
Right now, I am going to assume she means the "addict" MURRAy is responsible, meaning MURRAY is a addict in killing people, abusing, and spreading his sp***m everywhere. Also, he is addicted to prostitutes and call girls. That will help me deal with her statement. But she is still a witch.

I just found this video

that's one hell of an evil woman. why do i gotta be on the same planet with this shit. she probably wasn't even there. she talks like she is devoid of knowledge...and..she waits and pauses to answer.

Right now, I am going to assume she means the "addict" MURRAy is responsible, meaning MURRAY is a addict in killing people, abusing, and spreading his sp***m everywhere. Also, he is addicted to prostitutes and call girls. That will help me deal with her statement. But she is still a witch.

yes. it's true that when they're full of bad spirits, or are friendly with bad spirits like she is, they say bad things. woo wee...what do we have here? a medical assistant that can't read an autopsy report. keep that woman away from your children.

and how about that 'responsible' nbc television network? i guess they read the autopsy report too? but they aren't into investigative reporting...just selaciousness. how about that leading question they asked her, a question just begging for the answer it got. 'if the doctor wasn't responsible for Michael Jackson's death, then..WHO WAS?' 'nice' question from a network, post autopsy report. i suppose the rest of the nation should follow this journalistic lead? yellow journalism, in more ways than one. who needs Roger friedman and tmz? the dumbing down and destruction of a nation, in progress. and love of ratings and love of money at all costs.

Last edited:
Unbelievable tricks are pulled for Murray's defense and pr.
I would like to know who is paying for these teams to stage the shows we are witnessing for the past 14 months.

This woman is probably one of the witnesses not willing to talk to the prosecution.T

Back