Mark Lester ? a good friend to Michael =) ?

MJ4life7

Proud Member
Hi There =)

Was Mark Lester a good or not a good pal to Michael ????

Wanted to know =)

Thanks From MJ4life7

He used to be, but then he sold Michael out by going to the tabloids and claiming that he was the biological father of Prince and Paris.

Like almost every "friend" Michael made in his life, they were good (to a degree) to him and then as soon as he passed, they went and sold their story to the tabloids.
Anything for money...

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Mark say basically that he donated sperm, but is not sure if Mikes kids are biologically his or not..?

Either way, it's invasive information

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Mark say basically that he donated sperm, but is not sure if Mikes kids are biologically his or not..?

Either way, it's invasive information
He pretty much claimed Paris by saying his own daughter was her identical twin. Then his wife said Mark was "off his rocker" to the press.
He pretty much ruined "Oliver" for me and I used to love that musical.

No he turned out to be a money grubbing opportunist, and would rather be know as an alleged sperm donor than his role in Oliver Twist (1968) a film that I can't watch it anymore, because of the crap he continues to spread about MJ.

Last edited:
A fame whore and nothing more. His face makes me want to vomit.

So basically, he you lick MJ's behind you are a "great friend" bur if not then.....

No, if you use MJ for "fame by association" your a tosser!

He pretty much claimed Paris by saying his own daughter was her identical twin. Then his wife said Mark was "off his rocker" to the press.
He pretty much ruined "Oliver" for me and I used to love that musical.

So he was able to father one set of IDENTICAL TWINS in two different women? His own wife and Debbie Rowe? :rollin:

He should just shut up. He probably does not bother as to what effect his statements could have on Paris.

All of Michael´s kids have to be so strong - they live in very exceptional circumstances. Different people claiming fatherhood or keep questioning Michael`s fatherhood, etc. And then Paris´ mental problems 2 years ago (and I guess she is still vulnerable), analyzed and scrutinyzed by the media and the public. I don´t think I could take it all.

moonstruck87;4165010 said:
He should just shut up. He probably does not bother as to what effect his statements could have on Paris.

All of Michael´s kids have to be so strong - they live in very exceptional circumstances. Different people claiming fatherhood or keep questioning Michael`s fatherhood, etc. And then Paris´ mental problems 2 years ago (and I guess she is still vulnerable), analyzed and scrutinyzed by the media and the public. I don´t think I could take it all.

Yuuuup I totally agree with you.......and that is why Al Sharpton quote still resonates with me when I think about what has happened to MJ's kids in the last 7 years, and all the bullshit they have had to deal with.

" I want his three children to know: Wasn’t nothing strange about your Daddy. It was strange what your Daddy had to deal with. But he dealt with it…He dealt with it anyway."

Back