Marlon & Tito on Steve Harvey Radio Show Thursday

Steve Harvey used to be a good friend of Michael's, a damn shame that he wasn't invited to the memorial or funeral

I still LOL at the memory of Steve telling Michael he knew some people that would be willing to burn down the tabloids' buildings, and Michael going along with it.

I didn't know he wasn't invited. I think I remember him mentioning that he didn't attend, when he was defending Michael against the comments Bill O'Reilly had made.

Steve has always been a die-hard supporter of Michael during both allegations. It was well publicised in the black community. Twinklee is not being negative. She was just surprised. Sometimes people get overlooked when planning funerals which is understandable but some of the people that did not stand by Michael during his tough times were invited and showed up.(ugh)

Steve has always been a die-hard supporter of Michael during both allegations. It was well publicised in the black community. Twinklee is not being negative. She was just surprised. Sometimes people get overlooked when planning funerals which is understandable but some of the people that did not stand by Michael during his tough times were invited and showed up.(ugh)
That had nothing to do with Marlon and tito appearing on the show. Furthermore, Mj was an entertainer, had the media not been invited to the memorial WE would have had nothing to see and reflect on. Also, Mj had many friends. There was only room for so many. Those that the Jacksons wanted to be there were there. They even provided room for the FANS. Sometimes we protest too much
this was a beautiful radio show and Steve harvey was not complaining.

That had nothing to do with Marlon and tito appearing on the show. Furthermore, Mj was an entertainer, had the media not been invited to the memorial WE would have had nothing to see and reflect on. Also, Mj had many friends. There was only room for so many. Those that the Jacksons wanted to be there were there. They even provided room for the FANS. Sometimes we protest too much

Sometimes we don't protest enough.

Sometimes you talk to people as if they are idiots just because we don't bathe ourselves in everything Jackson. Some of this is understood already. Everything you stated is understood. We know we get it. You are very articulate on everything Jackson. In order not to argue with you I will not respond to you and your post because everything that is said against the Jacksons is not hate same as not everything is hate that is said against MJ but you take it to a different level. DAMN

Sometimes you talk to people as if they are idiots just because we don't bathe ourselves in everything Jackson. Some of this is understood already. Everything you stated is understood. We know we get it. You are very articulate on everything Jackson. In order not to argue with you I will not respond to you and your post because everything that is said against the Jacksons is not hate same as not everything is hate that is said against MJ but you take it to a different level. DAMN
Yes, lets keep the thread positive for once. no attack on the family cause we do not know who why or how the invitation was given. this show was about Marlon and Tito, not about who invited who to the Memorial:wub:

I still LOL at the memory of Steve telling Michael he knew some people that would be willing to burn down the tabloids' buildings, and Michael going along with it.

" I know people in low places".

^^That's a great quote. I love me some Steve Harvey.

Has the interview been put on the net? I didn't get to hear it. :(

Back