Mature Era - Michael in the 2000s

oh yeah i loved the lion suit ...i loved his clothes! look at that almost like a bolo tie ...type tie there , that is so elegant and yet it is fire - a big big part of it for me if a man knows how to dress .......i will undress him lol
you look at the same details as me hahaha. I usually close up the pics to just look at the details...(man..Im crazy haha)

-cute-and-sexy-invincible-era-24871798-256-500.png
oxford ...he was in england here ...just the way he stands ...hands and to know whjat to do with them in the moment, i just find this photo as .....oh gosh , - as the L'uomo cover.

you look at the same details as me hahaha. I usually close up the pics to just look at the details...(man..Im crazy haha)
well it is hard not to , i think that an older M is well put together. a well put together man is hot . He wore so much dapper from pretty much ......say , 1999 on wards. all the details just make it so good, @LinLoveMJ

I don't know how to describe my feelings. Like i'll kneeling down immediately when i see him like this.
oh gosh no , i know :love: i remember these at that precise moment photos like this kept being posted we had an updates thread .if i can recall
.i poured over them. This is a beautiful set of pictures.

bb1cd21a9c7e11b2a27028d5a0a6ab80.jpg

Now I will stop. I can go on allllll night lol
oh no please please dont stop lin we r just getting started :eek::love::ROFLMAO: me saying in the ff thread well i never write anything too dirty ...lol That mature M turns me into a devil woman lol

oh no please please dont stop lin we r just getting started :eek::love::ROFLMAO: me saying in the ff thread well i never write anything too dirty ...lol That mature M turns me into a devil woman lol
I never write dirty too .... :eek:

what about a photoshopt one, just for the tought of it, for 1 time, how it will look on him. (I have a thing for a stubble/beard but not mustache)
1c17c6d22c3be4d9a9ff91db9c29c03a.jpg

looks like god here....
but ok, it was a one time photoshopthingy...just for fun...dont shoot me...

what about a photoshopt one, just for the tought of it, for 1 time, how it will look on him. (I have a thing for a stubble/beard but not mustache)

looks like god here....
🤔🤩Well done lin haha @LinLoveMJ i zin @zinniabooklover just killed me with that wowzers of a gif i:ROFLMAO::love:i've never seen THAT before.

okay ....this here , well he looks ...i think a beard makes him look younger ...its pretty ! kinda prince looking to me ......but i mean i prefer clean shaven men any day ...but i would be very honoured if he would hold my hand there ill just say that and then i can lead him to o to the bathroom and shave it off lol its beautiful though lin very realistic @LinLoveMJ

looks like god here....
if we did this to remember the time pic he will look that way too...he has such a regal posture that it doesnt look out of place

Ooh is that steel ...grey eye make up there in the corner of his eye ?! he has got some corduroy going on here hasn't he? i do love the claret coloured shirt i dont like the cap though ....looks too young, i look and see Dangerous 1991 .. :ROFLMAO: ok but .....its still very much a beauty

Ooh is that steel ...grey eye make up there in the corner of his eye ?! he has got some corduroy going on here hasn't he? i do love the claret coloured shirt i dont like the cap though ....looks too young, i look and see Dangerous 1991 .. :ROFLMAO: ok but .....its still very much a beauty
I am trying to find that clip...cant find it now..grrrr...the one with the kids on the balcony in switzerland with grace...well ok never mind

There is a non-shaky version of this out there plus a lovely little gif - which I have posted more than once - but cannot find either of them. Oh well ...

59s

Oh i love this one ! Those people were so lucky ..lol they had to check see if it was really M lol
oh this one...but Im drifting off of the thread, xxxxcuse me...haha
Lin come back !!!!!!!!!!! no i know , that is the whole of it - so much footage and the voice makes a woman loony :ROFLMAO: 🤩 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 🔥 we cannot help that he drives us potty in his mature years lol

Back