Mature Era - Michael in the 2000s

@LinLoveMJ lin i know we need no baby boy here mature mature mature all the way

My god yesss yesss....Im just...in loveeee with mature mike. Dont know why...but there is something about it. I simply dont have words for it. My heart pounding is speaking for itself. He is beautiful earlier years, really stunning, but older mike is...hmm I cant find the right words for it....maybe cause we are almost the same age, (well almost....haha) or I grew with him or Im just attractive to that face and human being...help...hahaha

My god yesss yesss....Im just...in loveeee with mature mike. Dont know why...but there is something about it. I simply dont have words for it. My heart pounding is speaking for itself. He is beautiful earlier years, really stunning, but older mike is...hmm I cant find the right words for it....maybe cause we are almost the same age, (well almost....haha) or I grew with him or Im just attractive to that face and human being...help...hahaha
Well i think it is lots of reasons too the thing is because we grew up with him so ,,,that is a stable , secure ....thing to start with , right? and the fact he has knowledge , experience in life , and ...obviously the obs but i wont start saying ...because ill get us chucked out this lovely thread lol but yeah , just kind of daddy isnt really . but if we grew up with our peter pan and are of a similar age , hes not old at all to us right? i might be cheating here and not really like the say , Hefner type old , i like baby faces type old , and michael is def example of that . it is a thought proking question im on board with it lin lol

iu

but i cant see sense too much in going loopy over the ....baby pop of 1991 too much now ...i always go for the current version and michaels current version was indeed this

I really, really like the ...

... fabric on his collar! Seriously, I do. :D

-Michael-Jackson-invincible-era-19986697-356-400.jpg
i mean i really do too i posted a pic of the material collar earlier i think it was here or the art thread . yeah see this is a really dapper dressed man and that is a real quality ...theres lots of reasons

oh yeah i loved the lion suit ...i loved his clothes! look at that almost like a bolo tie ...type tie there , that is so elegant and yet it is fire - a big big part of it for me if a man knows how to dress .......i will undress him lol

Back