May 12, 2009 News & Mentionings

Michael's bringing sexy back! Woo, hoo!

This article makes this thing sound like quite an amazing concert tour. Sounds like something I don't want to miss. I got a teaching job today....in the middle of a recession, I might add....praise Gawd! I am gonna be saving ticket and hotel money all summer. And by the time the fall gets here, I think I might be able to fly myself over the London, baby!

This article makes this thing sound like quite an amazing concert tour. Sounds like something I don't want to miss. I got a teaching job today....in the middle of a recession, I might add....praise Gawd! I am gonna be saving ticket and hotel money all summer. And by the time the fall gets here, I think I might be able to fly myself over the London, baby!

congrats on the new job :)

All RIGHT NOW!:clapping: Yes Yes save your money honey! DO NOT MISS THIS! Yall bettsta believe it....MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON is gonna SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT THE WHOLE LONDON DOWN! YEESSSSS!:punk:

I'm LOVING THIS NEWS! 7 days a week, now I don't even get my WORK OUT, ON like dat! Waht??:bugeyed MIchael is a BEAST:rofl:! I' love this news :wild:

HANDLE YA BIZNASZZZ MIKE DOG! RUUT RUUUT!:punk:
lol i'm tripping!

:scratch:Where are the flying pigs when I need them? MSNBC actually has a positive report on Michael Jackson's tour. Just read and pinch yourself while your at it. :) All I can say is eat ISH you haters! Michael will be staying the KING OF POP!:punk:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30708151/
Michael Jackson’s tour will be a ‘Thriller’

If Michael Jackson’s “This Is It” tour at London’s O2 arena was as doomed as some reports would indicate, you’d think fewer people would want to have their names attached to the project.
According to reps who spoke to the L.A. Times, Usher choreographer Todd Samms is collaborating on the show, and Chris Brown choreography duo Rich and Tone Talauega were on hand during a recent casting call for dancers.
A person who is involved in the planning and execution of the tour disputes this. “Todd, Rich and Tone are all great artists in their own right who have amazing talents,” said the source. “But they aren’t involved in the production.”

“There is so little that anyone is allowed to say about the tour, it’s shrouded in secrecy,” says the source. “All I can say is anyone would want to be attached to this. There are some big things that will happen and amaze.”
As for the idea that Jackson isn’t going to be healthy enough to pull off the tour, the source says, “Michael is focused, dedicated, healthy beyond belief. All rumors that indicate the opposite are bullsh--. Michael wanted to rehearse seven days a week, even, and we had to talk him into rehearsing six days a week.”
Jackson’s tour, his first extended concert run in 12 years, begins July 8.

so...somebody tell me the definition of 'irrelevance', again? :lol:

anyway, the los angeles times article is so out of touch with the fans? they think that MJ saying he'll perform what the fans want to hear just means the 'hits'? but i know he'll perform more than just what's heard on the radio. and anything the fans want to hear is a hit. the true meaning of hit. and the times' bitter envy-filled protesting proves that the times knows that, and that Michael has modified the definition of 'hit' just as they know MJ pioneered the killer album as opposed to the filler album, in the traditional definition of 'hit'.

Last edited:
"Originally we tried to keep the show down to 90 minutes, but Michael has so many must-do songs in his repertoire that the shows now will be two-plus hours."
^^

that really doesn't surprise me. Michael gives always more, I didn't expect anything else. Take care of you, brother Michael!

Congratulations on getting the job allthelovelyflowers! :D

All good news (except for the law suits, but hopefully they will be dealt with without too much drama. People are always trying to cash in on Michael!) I'm so excited about this concert! Whoohoo! Can't wait! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

My thoughts are with the families in China who lost loved ones last year. May they be blessed with comfort and recover from their sorrows and hardship.

Back