Meat Loaf (the singer)

I'm a HUGE Jim Steinman fan (the songwriter behind BOOH I & II, some of III, plus tons of other ML and other artists' songs). So I also consider myself a ML fan as well and I have all of his stuff! I adore the bombastic youthful images in his songs, plus the huge, beautiful production!

I like Two Out of Three. I think that's probably my fav. Meatloaf song. Did you see him on Celebrity Apprentice?

I'm a HUGE Jim Steinman fan (the songwriter behind BOOH I & II, some of III, plus tons of other ML and other artists' songs). So I also consider myself a ML fan as well and I have all of his stuff! I adore the bombastic youthful images in his songs, plus the huge, beautiful production!
Love Steinman - over-the-top and just amazing. Hell, I could listen to More Than You Deserve, Love And Death or Read 'Em And Weep all day.

What's your favourite Meat album? For me I put Dead Ringer up there and then Neighbourhood followed by Bat 2. Also got a soft spot for the ballads on Couldn't Have Said It Better and maybe four songs on Bat 3. I'm gaining a like for Dianne Warren (yeah I know) which I really shouldn't be, but she writes nice songs at least for Meat, if nobody else.

I like Two Out of Three. I think that's probably my fav. Meatloaf song. Did you see him on Celebrity Apprentice?
Didn't see him on Apprentice - we don't get it here and can't be arsed to watch it online either. TOTAB is just amazing - hell, it's Steinman's writing behind Meat's incredible voice. That's just like heaven.

Back