MEGA COOL: The most realistric 3D model Michael Jackson head + download

ILoveHIStory

Proud Member
A 3D artist called Stephan Plotnicov has created a digital 3D Michael Jackson head.

His BLOG AND DOWNLOAD - https://steplont.blogspot.sk/2018/0...howComment=1519056050169#c1186052836688486200

3d%2Bmodel%2BMichael%2BJackson%2Bhead%2B3.jpg

3d%2Bmodel%2BMichael%2BJackson%2Bhead%2B7.jpg

3d%2Bmodel%2BMichael%2BJackson%2Bhead%2B8.jpg

3d%2Bmodel%2BMichael%2BJackson%2Bhead%2B18.jpg

3d%2Bmodel%2BMichael%2BJackson%2Bhead%2B27.jpg

INFO:

3d model Michael Jackson head

verts: 40979
poly: 29575

3d model Michael Jackson head.
The model has poly: 29575 verts: 40979

head: poly: 3080 verts: 3137
hair: poly: 18910 verts: 27512
eyebrows: poly: 2624 verts: 4920
eyelash: poly: 2337 verts: 2778
eyeballs: poly: 2624 verts: 2632

The male head has no symmetry topology.

UV is unwrapped.

There is OBJ low poly file. UV is unwrapped.
There is no mtl file.

Textures:
head: 8192x8192
hair: 4096x4096
eyeballs: 2048x2048
eyelash: 2048x2048
eyebrows: 2048x2048

The model has no teeth and togue.
Final images are rendered in 3ds Max 2012 vray 2.30.01.

Hope you like this 3d male model :)

----------------------------------------------------------
Tags: eyes CG human photorealistic 3d model Michael Jackson singer man face skin people detailed people download male low poly Head anatomy OBJ realistic character celebrity hollywood artist

3d model celebrity, Michael Jackson, singer. Character, artist, download male head, human, low poly. Photorealistic realistic skin man, OBJ, CG.

W O W!

I bet that took a lot of work. Very impressive.

I think I saw this on twitter yesterday and it's amazing. I'm not certain what the creator's application for it would be, as it's kind of odd, just having a head sitting around, but it's an excellent likeness of Michael, for sure.

I also really wish that people who create such things would make a smiling model, because Michael's smile was the most beautiful one in the world and he smiled often! Even the wax figures are always so serious and angry-looking....one that is smiling and waving at fans would be closer to the true MJ, in my opinion.

I was just looking at this... Do we know who made this and why? This opens up so many possibilities.. By far the best 3D work I've seen of mike.. by far

Estate should hire these guys!!! Replace Ernest Valentino hologram with this!

It's quite unsettling to see the way the skin looks so real - it's missing his chickenpox scar though which makes me glad in a weird way because it keeps it from being "too real", like he might talk or sumin'. Love too see a smiling version!

Anyway the folks at Madame Tussauds could certainly take a few notes from this, their Michael's never look quite right.

It's quite unsettling to see the way the skin looks so real - it's missing his chickenpox scar though which makes me glad in a weird way because it keeps it from being "too real", like he might talk or sumin'. Love too see a smiling version!

Anyway the folks at Madame Tussauds could certainly take a few notes from this, their Michael's never look quite right.
Funny that you mentioned his scar-it was the first thing I noticed. Although I didn't realize it was from chickenpox (it looks like one)-thought that's where he had his mole removed.

Estate should hire these guys!!! Replace Ernest Valentino hologram with this!

While this is much more realistic than the face used for the MJ "hologram", if they were to use this for another one in the future they would likely still need to use Valentino or other impersonator for the body movements, unless they can find a way to accurately capture MJ's dance movements from performance videos. For me the "hologram" face, while basic, was never really the problem. It was the fact that the dancing was so obviously not MJ. The same for the MJ avatars in the Wii MJ Experience game. When they did the tupac "hologram" the character's movements weren't so vital because the guy didn't dance or move around that much. The stand-in had a much easier job.

While this is much more realistic than the face used for the MJ "hologram", if they were to use this for another one in the future they would likely still need to use Valentino or other impersonator for the body movements, unless they can find a way to accurately capture MJ's dance movements from performance videos. For me the "hologram" face, while basic, was never really the problem. It was the fact that the dancing was so obviously not MJ. The same for the MJ avatars in the Wii MJ Experience game. When they did the tupac "hologram" the character's movements weren't so vital because the guy didn't dance or move around that much. The stand-in had a much easier job.

I'm not sure I want another hologram of him :S

Talking about the game, how could they miss You rock my world?! and so many other classics such as Man in the Mirror?! :grrrrrr

Back