"Michael", a biopic about Michael Jackson, is officially happening.

Man MJ has such a soothing voice I could listen to him all day, it's so fascinating to listen to him tell stories of his life and how he saw things, I wish there was uncut unedited 100 of hours of MJ just being interviewed, to listen to the man behind the mask to learn about the real MJ without all the BS and lies.
Oh man. I miss him.

He does not have a new identity, PLEASE stop spreading this lie around.

The man has been Jordan Christopher Chandler since the day he was born until today, he never changed his name. that lie was spread by the guilty side in order to make people believe he is in danger from Mj fans. And fans continue to spread it like dummies.
You need to change your attitude towards fans.

You need to change your attitude towards fans.
She claims nobody listens to Elvis Presley but old white boomers. That isn't true at all. He has some popularity in Jamaica & Japan. Elvis is even popular in some places in Africa, and I'm not talking about South Africa either. Not as popular as James Brown & Bob Marley there though.

When it comes to Jimmy Kimmel's stupid ''joke'' I think fans need to pick their battles better. Kimmel's joke was stupid and not funny at all, but it's not worth getting worked up over. Kimmel is one of those comedians (If you can call him that) that love getting under people's skin and fans @ing him on Twitter saying how much they hated the joke only fuels the fire more. Fans going after him will only make him double down on the ''joke'' more and it'll encourage him to tell ''jokes'' about Michael that are MUCH worse. Which he's already done in the past.

Sometimes it's best just to ignore people.

Is there any other celebrity that has been ridiculed and bullied to the same extent as Michael? The guy has been dead for 15 years and he’s still getting bullied and picked on, and don’t tell me “it’s just business, it’s comedy” What’s funny about that? What even angers me more is this relatively new Hollywood movement about mental health and how we people shouldn’t judge or bully other people because we never know what they may be going through. That’s all fine and really great but why is it that Michael is an exception to that? They bullied him relentlessly in life and are still doing it in death. People are a bunch of hypocrites and I’m tired of it.

Just had to vent about this.

Yes it's weird, I even see people I know liking these clips mocking MJ, meanwhile talking constantly about 'body shaming' and bullying etc.

Lionsgate Vice Chair On CEO’s Recent Stock Purchase – “I Swear He Bought It Because He Went To The Set” Of Michael Jackson Biopic​

You beat me to it lol.

new-rumoured-image-of-jaafar-as-michael-v0-0mljgkhhvunc1.jpeg

so-now-im-confused-because-the-noses-look-very-different-v0-un1rvcfkownc1.jpeg

Possible Man In The Mirror leak

There's been some leaks going around lately and they're suspected to be A.I but this one looks pretty convincing. The nose shapes on the leak and on the official image are identical.

Nvm they really are AI images. It was just a trolling.
all-the-recent-michael-biopic-leak-images-were-fake-v0-tcl2sjrb3doc1.png

Last edited:
new-rumoured-image-of-jaafar-as-michael-v0-0mljgkhhvunc1.jpeg

so-now-im-confused-because-the-noses-look-very-different-v0-un1rvcfkownc1.jpeg

Possible Man In The Mirror leak

There's been some leaks going around lately and they're suspected to be A.I but this one looks pretty convincing. The nose shapes on the leak and on the official image are identical.
The ear looks completely different, so the pic is probably fake.

that publicity shot of Jaafar as Michael really stands out compared to the leaked pics we have seen.

It looks so good, I doubt it will be as close when in motion but if it did, I believe we will all feel that we're watching Michael on the big screen. This movie could be incredible

I actually dont think it will be a massive thing in the media at all. I think public interest in those same guys saying the same things will have waned.

I think you are quite right. It would, of course, have been damning for MJ if the LN resulted in lots of others coming out with historical allegations (like the Jimmy Saville situation). But, the fact that there was noone else coming out suggests that LN has run its course, and I doubt followup documentaries will gain much traction.

Of course, the big risk is the pending trial. A guilty conviction there would be devastating.

I think you are quite right. It would, of course, have been damning for MJ if the LN resulted in lots of others coming out with historical allegations (like the Jimmy Saville situation). But, the fact that there was noone else coming out suggests that LN has run its course, and I doubt followup documentaries will gain much traction.

Of course, the big risk is the pending trial. A guilty conviction there would be devastating.
This trial scares the shit out of me due to the potential guilty threshold being much lower.

A win for Robson and Safechuck against the estate is basically a guilty verdict for Michael as they allowed him to abuse these boys. It's nuts.

I really hope this movie will be great and be a huge box office hit.

The more people who sees it will likely wanna hear/buy MJ music in the future. - This could mean a boost in streams and sales for a period of time.

AND - knowing the Estate they wanna cash in on that and surely that means a new album will be released. I hope so anyway.

I want new music :)

This trial scares the shit out of me due to the potential guilty threshold being much lower.

A win for Robson and Safechuck against the estate is basically a guilty verdict for Michael as they allowed him to abuse these boys. It's nuts.
How the hell as Dan Reed been allowed to read a copy of the screenplay, he's now spouting how it looks like branca has sat down and told them what to do, to make him look good, it's just wrong

No it would mean that they did something not wrong, it's still not about MJ
It will in the eye of the public tho. The media and haters will use it to their advantage if Wade and James win.

Same with when the names on the Epstein list. Michael was in all the headlines but it literally stated he wasnt even there.

Back