"Michael", a biopic about Michael Jackson, is officially happening.

Again, you can shove your arrogance, ignorance and insults right up your ass. Doesn't make you right in any way. Fact is, a doctor who knew what he was doing, didn't kill him. Murray did.
Hmm smells good up there...

Doesn't make you right either little boy so you can ram it. Fact is, MJ sought out said doctor who was willing to do whatever Michael wanted.

He is as part to blame for seeking this type of treatment in the first place.

You go live up the moonwalking lifestyle though bud , all hail Saint MJ 🙏

Hmm smells good up there...

Doesn't make you right either little boy so you can ram it. Fact is, MJ sought out said doctor who was willing to do whatever Michael wanted.

He is as part to blame for seeking this type of treatment in the first place.

You go live up the moonwalking lifestyle though bud , all hail Saint MJ 🙏
id have to agree here. michael was at fault for his own death, he felt the need to fall into the pit of drugs and sedatives, and while its a tragedy nobody was there to get him out, it was his own fault.

id have to agree here. michael was at fault for his own death, he felt the need to fall into the pit of drugs and sedatives, and while its a tragedy nobody was there to get him out, it was his own fault.
Seriously! Is this a joke! You have no idea what kind of pressure he was under, even what kind of life he led behind closed doors. Its very easy to pass judgement sitting in your comfortably anonymous home. Should be have made better choices - sure, was he in a mental and physical state to make better choices - who knows!

Thank you.

What happened on June 25th was a tragic accident and although Murray is without a doubt responsible for neglect, I feel that Michael was also responsible for seeking out this remedy in the first place.

If it wasn't Murray it would have been another 'willing' doctor. We must remember that what Michael was asking these doctors to do was morally wrong and completely against their profession.

Money talks though.

Not to derail but Smokey said it best here :

People also like to leave Arnold Klein off the hook but he was another enabler. Klein was using him for his celebrity and to boost his business. Towards the end MJ was visiting Klein frequently. If you heard the phone call where Mj is high as a kite slurring his words you know he was an addict. I don't blame him considering the amount of pain he had to live with but we cant sugar coat anything. He needed real help but didnt get it.

I hope the biopic is done well but it is going to be a tough task. We would really need a trilogy to cover everything.

Not to derail but Smokey said it best here :

People also like to leave Arnold Klein off the hook but he was another enabler. Klein was using him for his celebrity and to boost his business. Towards the end MJ was visiting Klein frequently. If you heard the phone call where Mj is high as a kite slurring his words you know he was an addict. I don't blame him considering the amount of pain he had to live with but we cant sugar coat anything. He needed real help but didnt get it.

I hope the biopic is done well but it is going to be a tough task. We would really need a trilogy to cover everything.
This is so true...... unfortunately there will be some MJ fanatic (we all are) who will soon respond to your post and debunk everything you've just said and also have a go at Smokey 😂

MJ needed help - with the amount of pressure, fame, allegations and crazy stories against him I'm actually surprised he made it to 50.

Seriously! Is this a joke! You have no idea what kind of pressure he was under, even what kind of life he led behind closed doors. Its very easy to pass judgement sitting in your comfortably anonymous home. Should be have made better choices - sure, was he in a mental and physical state to make better choices - who knows!
when did i disagree he was in a dire state? it was still his decisions in the end sadly, nobody in the world could have changed his mind after a certain point.

Got to say I disagree. You guys almost blaming Michael for his own addiction and death, need to do a deeper dive into who Michael really was, and what kind of life he lived. What kind of challenges, expectations, what kind of boundaries he was breaking, what kind of enormous amount of pressure he dealt with, the constant dancing and singing and learning and studying non-stop from being a little boy at the age of 5, to all the media haunting him, the people lying and cheating him, the physical injuries he had, the psychological damages he received from all of the above, the diseases and syndromes he got, oh, I could go on forever.

I don't believe any human being could withstand and do what Michael did in his life without drugs and sedatives and what not. I'm even surprised he barely, if never drank, alcohol.

The man had a life endurance like very few people who have walked this earth in my opinion. I can do not blame him for his death or his health. I only blame him for trusting the wrong people throughout his life and career, but him being such a naturally good hearted, innocently and naiv man, sooner or later, he was almost destined to become used and cheated.

I do not believe it's a black and white thing when it comes to Michael's consequences. I have noticed in the recent years that more and more fans are simplifying Michael's life too much, almost like he was "just another celebrity". I challenge you to rethink this idea because he simply was not.

He was fine when a different doctor did give it to him every night. Apparently that was going on during the HIStory tour. But back then he had an anesthesiologist by his side.
MJ needed sleep, though. He wouldn't have passed but he was not getting REM sleep. That was the problem, and for some reason, it had no solution.

But this whole debate is the reason they shouldn't get into the This is It stuff, because that just takes away from the magic again.

Lots of people's deaths are "their fault", it's just not kind to go around saying that. Quite presumptuous as well. Tomorrow isn't promised for any of us.

MJ was accused of some of the most heinous things on earth. Tbh, I probably wouldn't care what happened to me after a certain point, because the lifestyle is horrible. Maybe "fame" is a choice, but the hanger onners and the millions of other scrutinies are not. And you don't need to be famous to have those even, why does MJ deserve an abundance just because he wants to entertain with his given gifts and talent?

In another life, MJ could be the most obnoxious, pretentious, belligerent pyshopant on the earth, Kanye West level harassment agent. Or Andy Dick. But he was not. He didn't bother nobody. He didn't deserve to die, but even if, that's just the consequence of it, it doesn't deserve to be psychoanalyzed for the rest of time.

This thread is a mess, and quite frankly full of idiots, the usual type who think they are above everyone else.

Murray didn’t use the right monitoring equipment and lied to every paramedic who turned up trying to help MJ because he knew he was in the shit.

A properly monitored, properly dosed sedative, propofol or not, would’ve been fine. YES he should’ve used something else but it was simply Murray’s inept decision making that killed MJ that day. Nothing else.

Last edited:
This thread is a mess, and quite frankly full of idiots, the usual type who think they are above everyone else.

Murray didn’t use the right monitoring equipment and lied to every paramedic who turned up trying to help MJ because he knew he was in the shit.

A properly monitored, properly dosed sedative, proposal or not, would’ve been fine. YES he should’ve used something else but it was simply Murray’s inept decision making that killed MJ that day. Nothing else.

I'm not debating whether or not Murray was a moron and the reason MJ died the day he did, but MJ being just fine whilst taking propofol every night and not getting any sleep if another doctor was administering is a wild thing to imply.

Last edited:

A properly monitored, properly dosed sedative, propofol or not, would’ve been fine. YES he should’ve used something else but it was simply Murray’s inept decision making that killed MJ that day. Nothing else.
In what way would it have been fine to administer MJ with something like propofol to help him sleep? Under no circumstances at all should it have been given to him, especially at home.

Michael Jackson himself wanted propofol. He sought out a doctor who would be willing to give him it. He even called it 'his milk'

It's terrifying knowing that some fans continue to defend him no matter what and think that that situation was ok.

In what way would it have been fine to administer MJ with something like propofol to help him sleep? Under no circumstances at all should it have been given to him, especially at home.

Michael Jackson himself wanted propofol. He sought out a doctor who would be willing to give him it. He even called it 'his milk'

It's terrifying knowing that some fans continue to defend him no matter what and think that that situation was ok.
The milk comment comes from where, Murray?

Let's come back on topic of biopic. If anyone wants to discuss the matter of death, open another thread.

The milk comment comes from where, Murray?
As if Michael himself would have declared to the world that he was willingly taking propofol to give him some 'shut eye'

You failed to answer my question btw, in what way would it be considered acceptable to administer something like propofol in a home setting for sleep?

As if Michael himself would have declared to the world that he was willingly taking propofol to give him some 'shut eye'

You failed to answer my question btw, in what way would it be considered acceptable to administer something like propofol in a home setting for sleep?
Please take this discussion on a different thread and keep this focused on biopic

Sorry to derail the thread, but it still blows my mind that he's 10 years old here. Mike had so much poise and composure on stage for a child and that voice is other worldly. He's 10

The problem you have with the Biopic is Jaafar is 26, he can look a bit younger and do the 1975 up to say the Dangerous era, but I doubt he could look like Mike in the Invincible era convincingly.

It's pointless having him as lead actor if you're going to spend most of the biopic in an era Jaafar will be too old/young to cover.
Flashbacks are the way to go

I think it's good casting, but I do worry if he's a strong enough actor to carry a major biopic on his shoulders. I'm sure Antoine Fuqua knows what he's doing, he's a brilliant director
You didn't derail the thread because this was actually on topic lol.

If the biopic wants to take a truly dynamic look at the story, they should devote a large amount of time to 'Morphine'. That song should definitely be on the soundtrack.

Pivotal moments in MJ's life that should be in the movie

The first performance on the Ed Sullivan show, moving away from Motown, the move to Hayvenhurst, thriller album, Motown 25, thriller video, Pepsi accident, first solo tour, move to Neverland/amusement park, 1993 allegations, Lisa Marie /DebbyRowe marriages + birth of children, 2005 court, this is it announcement.

What else is important?
All the charities he visited and children he helped, families where he paid medical bills, orphanages he saved from ruin, his hard work to win so many awards. His generous ness to his fans and strangers. You missed the most important part piece of why Michael was really here in earth!

lmfao this movie topic is so boring. I can't wait to NOT see this boring thing where we won't even be seeing the real MJ.

I wish The Estate gave us HD concerts instead. And yeah, performed by the king himself, not by someone else.

All the charities he visited and children he helped, families where he paid medical bills, orphanages he saved from ruin, his hard work to win so many awards. His generous ness to his fans and strangers. You missed the most important part piece of why Michael was really here in earth!
You have a point!

Back