Michael Album Leaked - Discussion New Tracks Thread

Listening to the album on me ipod through my good earphones loudy.sounds even better...
I think this is the best album we could of hoped for without mj adding his finishing touches!!

Hey - does anyone have the album in a format that can be burned down on a CD and played on normal stereo?

My parents stereo can not play mp3 files. I would love to be able to play it on their stereo.

Please PM me if you have Michael in a format that is not mp3 so I can play it on a normal CD stereo.

Aren't you getting the album in 3 days anyway?

smh

I so want to believe the cassio tracks are MJ but i just can't believe it. I actually love KYHU but i just cannot get my head around whether or not it is the real MJ singing or not. Sadly i dont think it is, aswell as the other two cassio tracks.

I LOVE the other seven songs. My favourites are Hollywood Tonight, Best of Joy and Behind the Mask. To me Behind the Mask is absolutely perfect. Its a classic. I have heard a few say they don't like the live sound, to me i think it makes the song EPIC. I just love everything about it.

Regardless of what one thinks of Teddy Riley you can't deny he has done one hell of a job on this album. A BIG BIG thumbs up to him for that.

One thing I had to do was remove the new reports on Breaking News, I find myself skipping the first 30 seconds every time and its just annoying! :D

I know KYHU was one of the questionable tracks for many people. To me, it was the one of the three Cascio tracks that sounded MOST like Michael. That said, I don't like what they did to the ending (where it picks up with the choir.) I'm glad they took out the Earth Song ad-libs, but they toned the drums way down and it took away a lot of the power of the song at the end. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

I would love to get the original leaked version, minus the Earth Song ad-libs and that guy talking in the beginning and end, and replace the CD version with it. Is this out there to download somewhere? I'm seriously tempted to just use the original leak anyway! Funny how one little change to a song can totally change an opinion!

Back