Michael Album Leaked - Discussion New Tracks Thread

Okay, I'm late with this, could someone pm me a link please or are they all gone?

I think Hollywood Tonight is so good track that after listening the album you just remember Hollywood and how she's going Hollywood in her painted aaaall jeans. Even after the last track that's 'Much too soon', you just wanna hear how she's just going to Hollywood. Monster is pretty good too. Did they edit those Cascio tracks because the singing voice sounds more like Michael now? In 'Breaking News' it sounds the least but i.e. 'Monster' is definitely Michael.

Seriously guys, I think ill say it over and over, this album is freaking genuis.

I cant stop listening to it. Thanks Sony, for your efort in continuing MJ legacy even with the troubles years you had with him. This is hard work comes true.

I already can't wait for the next album and this one isnt even realease yet.

God Bless MJ.

Even though it's tempting beyond words, I'll wait till next Tuesday when I'll hear the album the day it comes out, you know, the old fashioned way.

well i was going to be like everyone else and download it but the links aint working for me so i think i also will wait until next tuesday.

___​

PM me If you want the album! :D

___​

Could someone tell me the track length of "Behind The Mask"

Thank You.
:wub:

Behind The Mask is really something else. Its too early for a Thriller re-issue, but a double-disc with Carousel, Scared Of The Moon, Behind The Mask and any other demos or outtakes would be ace.

Michael is like Thriller - an album full of single hit songs!

Each and every song could be released as a single. Maybe TWYLM is the only one that couldn't.

PLEASE SONY release 6 more singles from Michael!

HT needs a radio edit

Those are absolut perfect songs:
Hollywood Tonight
Monster
Behind The Mask
Another Day
Best of Joy
Much Too Soon
Keep Your Head Up

And thos are "only" great songs:
Breaking News
Hold My Hand
(I like) The Way You Love Me

Why did they butcher the way you love me & omg who fucked up another day! Lenny!? :(

Last edited:
I really enjoy all of the non-Cascio songs.

Contary to many fans, I think they've improved Another Day and I love the new version of it.

Hollywood Tonight and Behind The Mask are the killers cuts on the record. Best of Joy and Much Too Soon both have their charm.

I still feel uneasy listening to the Cascio songs. I'll never be able to accept them now. They feel dirty and tainted.

Lenny did a great job on Another Day, he made a perfect rock song from that leaked demo. I hated that fanmade edit of the leaked snippet, but the final version is just awesome! Good job Lenny!

Overall I think it's a good marketable album with a few songs having potential to be hits if released as singles. I think a lot of "casual fans" will like this. I mean the people who liked the fun side of Michael (ie. Thriller, Bad, Dangerous) but couldn't really relate to him after that because of the pain and hurt he expressed in his music and lyrics. (Most people just want to be entertained.) "Michael" is back to the lighter side of his and I think it will be marketable for the masses.

I really enjoy all of the non-Cascio songs.

Contary to many fans, I think they've improved Another Day and I love the new version of it.

Hollywood Tonight and Behind The Mask are the killers cuts on the record. Best of Joy and Much Too Soon both have their charm.

I still feel uneasy listening to the Cascio songs. I'll never be able to accept them now. They feel dirty and tainted.

"They feel dirty and tainted" because of some very bad and very greedy people (Taryll and co.).. The songs are great. Give them second chance.

I love every song except breaking news.... That song is crap

I love every song except breaking news.... That song is crap

Yep, that's how I feel too. There aren't many songs on the album which I can say I hate. Breaking News is the one I hate and I will probably skip most of the time, and I don't care for KYHU (I still can't get my head around the strange vibrato). But even Monster is starting to grow on me.

However there are so many different styles on the album. On the one side it makes the album a not too coherent album - but it's hard to make coherent posthumus albums. On the other side it means a wide range of people will find something on this album that they like. There's a rocky song, there's modern, there's some 80s feel (and I don't think it's a bad thing), there are great ballads. So overall I think, if promoted cleverly, it has great potentials in terms of sales.

I have to say they did a better job on this than, let's say the Beatles posthumus release of "Free as a bird" or Freddie Mercury's posthumus releases such as "You don't fool me".

Back