Michael and Lisa Marie Discussion (Positive Thread)

Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Discussion Thread (Hate is not welcome)

I dont think lisa gives a sh**t bout his new lady lol

Do you guys have the photos of Lisa and Michael when they dated after the divorce? I was always curious about those :smilerolleyes:

Do you guys have the photos of Lisa and Michael when they dated after the divorce? I was always curious about those :smilerolleyes:
There are some on this thread: #14, #48, etc. At the Ivy, in South Africa with her kids and Omer.

Wow some of these i've never seen before! Thanks :D

Yesterday was 23 years to Lisa & Michael's wedding

_45974777_presley_766ap.jpg

On August 1st, Lisa released this statement:

“My married name is Mrs. Lisa Marie Presley-Jackson. My marriage to Michael Jackson took place in a private ceremony outside the United States [11] weeks ago. It was not formally announced until now for several reasons; foremost being that we are both very private people living in the glare of the public media. We both wanted a private marriage ceremony without the distraction of a media circus. I am very much in love with Michael, I dedicate my life to being his wife. I understand and support him. We both look forward to raising a family and living happy, healthy lives together. We hope friends and fans will understand and respect our privacy.”

Lisa Marie was on the furneral from Chris Cornell yesterday.

Yuuup according to some of the people on LSA, these are the recent pics of Lisa at the funeral with Ben :(

DA1jKtwXoAA7drQ

DA7VNW5XYAI4saW.jpg:large

Yuuup according to some of the people on LSA, these are the recent pics of Lisa at the funeral with Ben :(

DA1jKtwXoAA7drQ

DA7VNW5XYAI4saW.jpg:large

I feel for Chris Cornell's family and friends. I read he had 3 children. Despite the sad circumstances, I am relieved to see Lisa showed up to the ceremony, and she doesn't look barely alive as last week's tabloid reports claim. Back in 2012, there was a blind item that said Janet and Lisa went to Whitney's funeral together.

On June 1st there will be another hearing regarding the divorce. The case was updated on the website yesterday and now it's confirmed that no divorce hearing was held in April.

04/10/2017 at 8:30 AM in Stanley Mosk Dept. - 83, Cathcart, Patrick A., Presiding
Trial Setting Conference - Not Held - Continued by Stipulation

02/22/2017 at 8:30 AM in Stanley Mosk Dept. - 83, Cathcart, Patrick A., Presiding
Request for Order Hearing - Held - Continued

I'm sure Lisa visits her daughters every chance she gets. She's just not calling the tabloids every time it happens as Lockwood does :smilerolleyes:.

The Radar article is garbage. They still insist on things that don't make sense. They say Priscilla planned the reunion before it's too late for Lisa :lol: Next week they will go back to report that Lisa is mad with Priscilla because she's dating Lockwood.

Here are the pictures from the article

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-pp.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-01.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-02.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-03.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-04.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-05.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-06.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-07.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-08.jpg

Last edited:

its interesting to me that Paris liked pics with Lisa Marie and MJ..

its interesting to me that Paris liked pics with Lisa Marie and MJ..

She also talked about them in her Rolling Stone interview, did you see that?

A little update about the divorce for anyone who's interested. So there was no hearing last week either. Continuance means that the side agreed to delay the hearing. The next scheduled hearing is on July 21st.

06/01/2017 Minute Order
06/01/2017 Notice - Continuance
Filed by Petitioner

Continuance rules

http://www.courts.ca.gov/cms/rules/index.cfm?title=three&linkid=rule3_1332

reminiscing....

"As much as the reality didn't work out in the end, his heart finally got to know true love and I think a part of it stayed with Lisa Marie right until the very end." Jermaine Jackson.?

Last edited:

I'm sure Lisa visits her daughters every chance she gets. She's just not calling the tabloids every time it happens as Lockwood does :smilerolleyes:.

The Radar article is garbage. They still insist on things that don't make sense. They say Priscilla planned the reunion before it's too late for Lisa :lol: Next week they will go back to report that Lisa is mad with Priscilla because she's dating Lockwood.

Here are the pictures from the article

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-pp.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-01.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-02.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-03.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-04.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-05.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-06.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-07.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-divorce-kids-first-sighting-08.jpg

Lisa honey what is up with that dress???!!

michu%2Bmeszaros.jpg

Lisa-said-about-Michael-Jackson-lisa-marie-presley-23311615-500-375.jpg

mj-lmp-memphis-zoo.jpg

The autograph of Michael and his then wife, Lisa Marie Presley on a form of the Memphis Zoo and Aquarium. The place where Lisa Marie put her autograph gives it a funny twist. Whether that was intentional or she just didn’t pay attention to where she put her autograph – who knows?

Hi people! I'm a big MJ-LMP fan and absolutely love the 2 of them together. I spent a large part of yday looking through this thread and the pics just melted my heart. I wish they could have stayed together and made it work.

Some of the pics here I have never seen before and it's cute to see them. I feel so bad for Lisa with what has happened over the past year or so. I hope her and the girls are okay.

Can't wait to see more pics!

Does anyone know if the pregancy rumours bout lisa is true?

Does anyone know if the pregancy rumours bout lisa is true?

She seemed to have some kind of bump in some pictures last month but her pictures from a couple of days ago don't show it.

430E2A9400000578-0-image-a-55_1502134646179.jpg

430E29EC00000578-0-image-m-74_1502137644928.jpg

430E295800000578-0-image-m-59_1502135210186.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-daughters-harper-finley-divorce-05.jpg

The older ones:

20525502_1519246281474658_5527527953710843275_n.jpg

20597041_1519246258141327_6817202528351513024_n.jpg

Update on the divorce case: there was a hearing on July 21st and the next one is on August 14th.

She looks good in the pictures with the kids. The older ones really gives the impression she is pregnant.

Gastritis can cause women to have a huge stomach inflamation. Maybe it was that, who knows. She looks happy with her daughters.

Hmmmmmmmm its werid how this "baby bump" can sho last month but then not at all jut a few day ago.............damn lisa whats your secert???? lol

Should've married Shana Mangatal

As much as I've expressed my dislike towards LMP and contempt for her actions, she truly had what it's only in Shana's imagination, a real relationship with MJ.

Give it a rest... It's been a year since she published that fan fiction and we're not impressed. :lol:

Nice first off topic post though :lmao:

They randomly mention Michael's marriage to Lisa in this vouge article about the new MJ aviators

Sunglasses aren’t the only accessory Jackson was known for, of course. He wore a bedazzled white glove at his performance at L.A.’s Dodger Stadium in 1984, and he also owned a vast fedora collection (he wore a white incarnation in the “Smooth Criminal” music video à la Fred Astaire, and in 1994 he married Lisa Marie Presley in a black topper). Jackson’s perpetual love for over-the-top accessories even came down to his socks—the entertainer often flashed a glinting pair while doing the moonwalk by way of a cropped trouser.

http://www.vogue.com/article/michael-jackson-thriller-anniversary-illesteva-sunglasses

That's not true :lol:

giphy.gif

Back