Michael and Space

Also, Leave Me Alone. Not the song but the video, some of the imagery in that. Seems kind of space-agey at the beginning, imo. And the Dad in BOW flying through outer space before landing somewhere in Africa.
Some of the newspaper headlines at the beginning of that music video also refer to space (like, 'MICHAEL'S SPACE-AGE DIET').
I wasn't gonna go with this bc it's MJE not Michael himself. But it does fit. The photo works really well, imo, and totally reflects Michael's interest in 'space' stuff. The Xscape photo also reminds me of that photo session that Michael did with Arno Bani. Most of those photos don't work for me. Really, really don't like them - they are so cold, almost CGI-like. BUT ... the 'blue eye' photo from that session, I do like that one. There's a very 'science fiction', other-worldly look and feel to it.
Michael Jackson also has an overly feminine look in these Arno Bani photos, especially the one with the gold garment.
What’s the connection to space in that?
Being dressed in a spacesuit and flying off the stage is clearly something connected to space.

Note also another interesting thing: after nearly 3 years, Michael Jackson (supposedly) returned from space by appearing in a spaceship from beneath the stage (at the beginning of each HIStory concert).

[…] Being dressed in a spacesuit and flying off the stage is clearly something connected to space. […]
It’s a jump suit.

[…] Note also another interesting thing: after nearly 3 years, Michael Jackson (supposedly) returned from space by appearing in a spaceship from beneath the stage (at the beginning of each HIStory concert).
Already mentioned (post #3).

If it doesn’t have input from Michael personally, I fail to see how it could be of interest for the topic at hand.

Back