Michael and the ladies

384347_2463176051488_1014834728_2825535_1643446333_n.jpg

:shifty:

yea he was a ladies man... Just look at all those.... um Women! hahaha MJ was a Pimp!

i wish there was video from the above pic id love to se what was going on there.

I have nothing against her,"hater hater hater ...." this is the only word you have in mouth.I am just indifferent to her life now
since she left him.Everybody is free to think its own way. It was a wedding flash(12 months and a little more officially ) A flash love:lol:.It's over for more than15 years and people still talking about that woman.I know her, I met her and I even ate with her. The only thing I will say is that if she didn't pursue him around the world,he could have stand a new life with someone else and maybe he will be alive today. He DIED ALONE. I have nothing against the photos ,I like to watch them too although I saw all of them already...but for the rest
This is my opinion and don't ask anybody to share. She never intended to hurt him because she loved him. However, LMP is the kind of person who if she likes you then fine but if she does not like the person ,she may be capable of the worst dirty tricks....Now I quit the thread.
Ps: Sorry for my english but it's not my mother tongue.
Have a good night.

Well, i'm not really surprised about that, that she's the kind of person capable of some dirty tricks. Let's not forget after she and Michael got divorced, the ugly stuff she told to talkshows, like Diane Sawyer and such. Actually saying living with Michael was very weird, things like admitting to Diane that she had sex with him and that it was the weirdest thing ever, or however she said it.

Then when Michael passed away....and talking to Oprah for the last time about him, she said nothing but sweet words, that the relationship was very real. Too little too late miss....

MJJ Eternal: The Legend Lives On

th_709756546_zzsssdd2_122_47lo.jpg

th_709771237_zzsssdd3_122_407lo.jpg

th_709782555_zzsssdd_122_430lo.jpg

th_709788244_zzsssdd1_122_920lo.jpg

I took this photo on a train traveling from London to Exeter where he gave a very eloquent speech on Aids. He was an incredible nice person and he told a story about when he wrote the song "We are the World" he believed the song was a gift from God since it came to him in a flash whereas it usually took him a few re-writes. I was privileged to get to meet him.

Back