Michael bought Whitney Houston her own pet monkey for her 26th birthday

you know what i get so sick and tired of these ridiculous articles trying pick apart things he did and trying to analyze him it could have been something as simple as a gag gift because she had such a fit about bubbles , she did talk about him you k ow. imean seriously what do you get a woman that has everything for her birthday. this is again, ridiculous.this stuff is so stupid , i bet mike was a fun guy who would do just about anything for a laugh. a pplv called him weird and he probably was no more different than anyone we know and hang out with. so sickening.

I really don't see anything weird about giving a monkey for her bday gift, but that's beside the point. I didn't like the way this comment was made, was unnecessary. Michael was a kind and generous person, so in a way it is a weird kind of behavior in this crazy world! sad

Some people have pigs,snakes and alligators in their home, are they weird?

Some people have pigs,snakes and alligators in their home, are they weird?

No, the word weird is reserved only for Michael.
George Clooney had a pig in his house, it was cute, when Michael had a monkey in his house, its weird.

No, the word weird is reserved only for Michael.
George Clooney had a pig in his house, it was cute, when Michael had a monkey in his house, its weird.

You forgot that it's also bizarre and freaky.

The words are strange, bizarre, weird, freak and it is amazing how the public use the same words. Today someone told me Michael was bizarre, and when I asked her to give an example, she claimed he carried a monkey around. I told her that anytime I hear a person use the word strange, bizarre, weird to refer to Michael, I know they get most of their information about him from the media and listed all the people who have different type pets and no one labeled them bizarre. A foolish look came over her face and she kept quiet.

...Or how about a llama?
23-1.jpg

One more expert on the list of experts who know everything about everybody :lol:

...Or how about a llama?
23-1.jpg
Loooouieee :girl_sigh: that picture is adorable... :heart:
but hell, I see nothing weird about it. And Petrarose BRAVO to you, some people need a slap on their faces when it comes to voice their opinion on Michael's life..they think they know but they don't know a thing.

Back