Michael Gets Insulted Again on Britain's Got Talent?

Are you actually for real.

Calling him messed up wasn't nice, everyone was talking about it afterwards, they said he was right, they thought he was implying that he hates Michael.

Calling him messed up wasn't nice, everyone was talking about it afterwards, they said he was right, they thought he was implying that he hates Michael.

They were 'cheap shots' that made this 'comedian' look lazy and unoriginal. I doubt we'll be seeing much of him on TV again, so I wouldn't worry - I think he just 'shot himself in the foot'.

Reply I had of the comedian himself: "im a comedian and an artist the king of pop is a human being and a flawed one like everyone else he was not jesus maybe you shouldnt watch comedy i admired his music and that was it i tell jokes and im not the first to take the piss out of "jack0" he did it to himself why dont you grow up?"
He seems like an honest, nice person towards the start of this message and his words were clearly true, but then he took it out of hand towards the end. Yet his comments weren't needed on national television. I've always defend Michael Jackson and that's the way it goes.

Last edited:
Reply I had of the comedian himself: "im a comedian and an artist the king of pop is a human being and a flawed one like everyone else he was not jesus maybe you shouldnt watch comedy i admired his music and that was it i tell jokes and im not the first to take the piss out of "jack0" he did it to himself why dont you grow up?"

What a classy guy

Seriously though, he used the ''everyone else did it'' excuse. That's just lazy

Last edited:
Honestly though most Michael Jackson jokes don't bother me. Do I find them funny? Hell no, but I can ignore them. But if anyone makes any sick pedophile jokes that's where I draw the line.

I disliked his video and asked for an apology on his Facebook

82944-Girl-REALLY-gif-Rupaul-kcyn.gif

He seems like an honest, nice person towards the start of this message and his words were clearly true, but then he took it out of hand towards the end. Yet his comments weren't needed on national television. I've always defend Michael Jackson and that's the way it goes.

It really annoys me when people go "He wasn't perfect so he's fair game to make fun of!" It's not really "fair" when jokes like that are done to just be mean and to influence people to hate a man, which is what this guy is doing.

While I admire you for trying to defend him, I don't think it's going to work here. A lot of people these days have this attitude of "get thicker skin/get over it" when it comes to jokes like these, even if they're undeserved and spread lies. Such is the sad way of the world. I'd say tell him off one more time for spreading hate disguised as a joke so he doesn't have the last word, but knowing how stupid people are they may not get it anyway.

I don't really care for the mj jokes but this wasn't as bad as some ppl that bring him up, most go into the pedo crap, this guy was dry in the first place without bringing up mike so his ridiculous rant didn't help his case much. I of course don't think I'd go to his Facebook for an apology, a bit overboard,no?

since when is it ok to attack persons ?! if you don't care about him you will ignore him, that's all and he didn't do this alone!

I don't have the right to resurrect threads that I like ? I've never seen that on any forum

I would need to react to the actor's comments because no one has really talked about it on the topic

I don't have the right to resurrect threads that I like ? I've never seen that on any forum

I would need to react to the actor's comments because no one has really talked about it on the topic
It's literally an unwritten rule on every forum ever created ever... There is even a term for it. It's called "Necrobumping". Some forums outright ban it. Especially when you're commenting on a post so old and irrelevant that the whole community despises you!

I didn't watch the video, but, just don't worry about it. It's a shitty TV show that nobody takes seriously. Move on.

It's literally an unwritten rule on every forum ever created ever... There is even a term for it. It's called "Necrobumping". Some forums outright ban it. Especially when you're commenting on a post so old and irrelevant that the whole community despises you!
? why do people get mad at someone for posting on an old thread? im relatively new, so i dont know 😰

? why do people get mad at someone for posting on an old thread? im relatively new, so i dont know 😰
Take this thread for example, it's ten years old and completely irrelevant. The thread is bumped right to the top whilst more important and recent threads get lost.

There are people on here that purposely bump old threads to be annoying. Of course, there are places better suited to make a comment on an event that happened 10 years ago.

Take this thread for example, it's ten years old and completely irrelevant. The thread is bumped right to the top whilst more important and recent threads get lost.

There are people on here that purposely bump old threads to be annoying. Of course, there are places better suited to make a comment on an event that happened 10 years ago.

Maybe in a few forums but I'm also present in other forums and no one has said anything to me about this !

On a French Michael Jackson forum I was able to comment on certain topics that were dated because I wanted to react to a remark that stunned me, as in this case I did nothing wrong, I never insulted no one I come in nor flood so that's enough!!

But I really want to stop because otherwise I'll get fired so!

Last edited:

In some cases it's annoying, that old threads gets bumped, like this thread for example. like you said, it's completely irrelevant.
Other times it's ok. like if someone has actually used the search function for a change (shocking i know), and instead of making a new thread, they have found one with the same topic they was about to start a new thread about
Also, some things can still be discussed, no matter how old the thread is...like for example, if it's about what your favorite album is. That's something people can still reply to, if a 10 years old thread gets bumped

so yeah, sometimes it's annoying, and sometimes it's ok

Last edited:
Maybe in a few forums but I'm also present in other forums and no one has said anything to me about this !

On a French Michael Jackson forum I was able to comment on certain topics that were dated because I wanted to react to a remark that stunned me, as in this case I did nothing wrong, I never insulted no one I come in nor flood so that's enough!!

But I really want to stop because otherwise I'll get fired so!
I'm not sure what you mean "you'll get fired"? Just because some MEMBERS find it annoying, it's not against the WRITTEN rules! Those are what REALLY counts! and nowhere in those rules does it say you can't bump old threads. So there's really nothing that anyone can do about it

If it really bothers you I'll stop, there's no problem but that's no reason to tell me that the whole community doesn't respect me and despises me, I find that too much! :rolleyes:

save your energy for the haters and people who insult MJ.

Last edited:
Si ça te dérange vraiment j'arrête, il n'y a pas de problème mais ce n'est pas une raison pour me dire que toute la communauté ne me respecte pas et me méprise je trouve ça trop ! :rolleyes:

save your energy for the haters and people who insult MJ.
huh?

In specific online forums, necrobumping may become a prohibited act (and you can get banned) under certain circumstances.

For example:

- when you necrobump many old threads at the same time

- when you necrobump an old thread in order to insult other members

- when you necrobump an old thread in order to post a totally irrelevant comment (to the topic of that old thread)

In these online forums there are even rules about that, such as:

"Please refrain from necroing threads. It is highly frowned upon by the community and may be regarded as spam"

Back