Michael hugging fans

ANy pics of him hugging guys ? I am 24 year old male and I still want to give him a hug..

MJSFC-invincible%20era-virgin%20%285%29.jpg

I love that picture

Yay! thanks for posting some pics of GUYS! haha. score, do you guys think michael gets tired of fans taking his picture...or do you think its just the trasharazzi that makes him mad?

Yay! thanks for posting some pics of GUYS! haha. score, do you guys think michael gets tired of fans taking his picture...or do you think its just the trasharazzi that makes him mad?
I think he's ok with the fans, he appreciates them and he's really down with them. Always willing to give them a hug and he really takes his time to give them a lot of attention and tries to make sure he receives their presents. There are of course some times where he's probably thinking ''Oh my god .. NOT AGAIN'', but he's too nice and to polite to say no, he's knows it's part of the bussiness and has respect for his fans, I think he understands what big of an impact he has on most of us.

I like when in the LWMJ documentary he tells to that fan in Germany: "I'll give you more than a hug." He is so cute:X.

:) I would have...with no problem... and just hope it didn't offend him.

Well, I wanted to start a thread on MJ giving hugs to the many people he came in contact with. Mostly fans.
But "hugging" in general. In making sure I didn't duplicate a thread, I did this search and lo & behold,
there already was a thread on this.

So here we go....again. :)
images

images

images

images

images

images

bilde

images

Michael-3-michael-jackson-17859758-497-500.jpg

Back