Michael Jackson, Alec Baldwin brothers to be featured on 'Celebrity Wife Swap'

Bubs;3985530 said:
Thanks for posting videos.
I didn't watch them yet, but what the hell is going on with his hair? Is it painted on or what? The side looks very odd, like somebody overpainted his hairline?

Yeah, what is up with that hair. NO ONE likes it. He's constantly made fun of because of it. LOL!

Something’s On Jermaine Jackson’s Scalp and It’s a Mystery

April 16, 2014 | Luvvie

Jermaine Jackson has somehow turned out to be the oddest man in a family of really talented weird people and that is no small feat. Besides all the foolery he partakes in, like changing his last name to Jacksun (O__O) and being stuck in Africa because of his lack of child support payment, the dude has been walking around with hair paint for years.

He was on Celebrity Wife Swap the other day and folks were treated to this visual:

Jermaine-Jackson-hair.jpg

WHAT IS THIS, JERMASTY’S DADDY?? Jermaine cut off the growth on a chia pet, dipped it in tar and glued it on his scalp like TADA! I’m so unable. I think this is an artistic rendering of the BP oil spill. Maybe we just aren’t appreciating the depth of Jermaine. Maybe he invested in Sharpie in the early 90s and he just wants to make sure it remains profitable.

Jermaine is unable to matte. He’s so matte-deficient ALLATAHM. Skin looking like the finest patent leather… I can’t deal with him and unidentified textured hair paint coiffure! I just cannot. Can science solve this mystery for us? We’ve made it to the moon. Surely, we can figure out what Janet’s brother and Katherine’s son is rocking as a hairhat.

I just wanna hear what y’all gotta say. My girl Afrobella said:

“it’s like…waves of melted electrical tape and a kufi made of badger fur on top. also whatever he’s using is clearly sweatproof. Because Jermaine has remained oily skinned all his life and it remains in PLACE despite the spotlights he perpetually tries to be under.”

But really. What is this on his scalp?? Talk amongst yourselves. I am CRYING laughing already.

:hysterical:

http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/2014/04/jermaine-jackson-hair.html

Thanks GreenEyes for posting that photo :puke:
Jermaine's hair wasn't that bad when you looked at it from small photo, but you put up that massive photo so you could see every little detail :bugeyed For some reason I lost my appetite and I doubt I will never be the same again after seeing it up and close. Eww, his skin is painted with that hair thingy, cross:ph34r:

I had to come back and add that I'm most definitely traumatised for life the sight of that!

He was doing another wannabe Michael, Michael had lupus and was losing his hair and got his scalp tattooed, Michael did his classy, Jermaine's is way to noticeable, and weird looking, Michael was smart enough to use hair pieces and wigs in public. poor Jermaine "aka" uncle scar!,lol remember he was jealous of Mufasa and Simba,lol and always skimming wanting to be king,lol

Hahah I almost pee my pants here

Why does his wife tell him it's a NO go to walk with hair like this ...its really awful

@Bubs ..I thought I lost it when I read your words about losing your appetite :D LOL

People like Jermaine Jackson drive me up the wall. First, they pretend their poverty poor mouth (to plead poverty as a defense or excuse) routine, then with their deceitful act, they take advantage of others and get them to pay for everything. Jermaine claiming to be broke, in Africa, made sure the Estate paid his bills, because Jermaine Jackson cannot act like a grown up and pay his own bills.

By the way, it became evident that Halima is Jermaine's PA. She does all the work of a PA and that was exhausting for Isabella. Jermaine, apparently, has no idea how to book a reservation for a flight on any major airline. I am still trying to comprehend why Jermaine Jackson wants to be greeted with his room key in the lobby of the hotel, as he is entering for the first time?!

You could tell Halima did not come from a privileged world. She was too good at housecleaning!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/621756

Jerms hair has been like that for decades..

He was pretty freak in childish on that show. Pretty embarrassing! Thanks

Halima could do so much better than "Jacksun". What the hell is she doing with him is beyond me.
Jermaine looks like a bad quality plastic doll.

GreenEyes;3985659 said:
"I think this is an artistic rendering of the BP oil spill."

:hysterical: :lmao:

GreenEyes;3985659 said:
“it’s like…waves of melted electrical tape and a kufi made of badger fur on top."

:rollin:

Well this is how jermaine is. We saw his behavior in the brothers' reality show where Jermaine acted spoilt. He was always like that since a teen.

What is the problem with the clothes? Are they in a large closet in his home. If they are neatly arranged in a room and are not cluttering the whole house, then why is the person trying to get them out? Jermaine has no children it is just his wife and himself, so it is not as though the clothes are taking away space from the children.

Jermaine has fathered 7 publicly known children, considering the amount I'd say he has more than enough children to last several lifetimes.

Well this is how jermaine is. We saw his behavior in the brothers' reality show where Jermaine acted spoilt. He was always like that since a teen.

What is the problem with the clothes? Are they in a large closet in his home. If they are neatly arranged in a room and are not cluttering the whole house, then why is the person trying to get them out? Jermaine has no children it is just his wife and himself, so it is not as though the clothes are taking away space from the children.

In particular with the clothes issue, was an area in Jermaine's home called the landing. Which is usually up on the second floor, an open room. Apparently the landing had the best lighting, from the sun, streaming through the windows. This became a point of contention. Jermaine preferred the landing to be a closet instead and NOT a sunny room to live in!

He has no children living with him because the ones he had with Alejandra are dumped in Havenhurst and Margaret's children I bet they live with her parents since she passed. I be Alejandra would want to sue to ask him for child support after that episode.

He has no children living with him because the ones he had with Alejandra are dumped in Havenhurst and Margaret's children I bet they live with her parents since she passed. I be Alejandra would want to sue to ask him for child support after that episode.

Actually Alejandra and her children are living in a nice home in Malibu now and from what I can tell from pictures, it's right near the ocean.

Actually Alejandra and her children are living in a nice home in Malibu now and from what I can tell from pictures, it's right near the ocean.

Yes which is payed for the dead brother Jermaine Greaseface harbors soooo much resentment for.

When did Margaret pass?

I was trying to find when but it seems I confused her with 3T's mom because I found articles of Margaret in 2005.

I wasn't aware Alejandra and her children moved but wasn't it from the money KJ asked the Estate to pay? Jermaine didn't pay any of it.

I was trying to find when but it seems I confused her with 3T's mom because I found articles of Margaret in 2005.

I wasn't aware Alejandra and her children moved but wasn't it from the money KJ asked the Estate to pay? Jermaine didn't pay any of it.

Yes, Margaret is still alive. As for who paid for the new house I'm not sure. But Alejandra's child support in now automatically withdrawn from Jermaine's bank account so maybe that helped. They just moved recently as in just a few months ago.

LMAO! At the end it says "The Jacksons cut all communication with production and refused to give updates" Lol omg... I had to forward it a lot... could not watch this embarrassing show. I mean ppl. have a way that they live and act, but COME ON! This did not make me like Jermaine... at all. Kudos to Halima for putting up with his ish* My gosh... :eek:

Michael himself admitted he didn't wear jewelry, but he did buy jewelry for his mother and Elizabeth Taylor.

When there are shots of where all the clothes are, you see so much jewelry, too. Jermaine loves to wear jewelry, so he and Michael don't have that in common. It was amazing to see all of his clothes and accessories and how a stand off began between Jermaine and the Producer's of "Wife Swap." Where Jermaine refuses to cooperate to have these item's removed from his home.

He refused to allow these item's to be put in a public storage. Jermaine said he only wore something once and then that was it. The fact he wouldn't even try putting these item's in storage even for just a few day's makes you wonder about Jermaine's phobia about these item's leaving the home. He got so possessive, he slammed the door and then began his campaign of being uncooperative!

Jermaine_zpsea6f9112.jpg

Back