Michael Jackson Amsterdam June 10th (pro footage)

Man enough with the goddamn History Tour lip sync bashing. This is not the thread for you. Those that wanna talk about that go make another thread about it.

So is there more pro footage somewhere of this specific date of the tour? Are there any HQ pictures available also?

This show has the best setlist on the HWT with TWYMMF, OTW Medley and BOTDF included. Shame TWYMMF and OTW medley ended up being dropped from the shows.

This show has the best setlist on the HWT with TWYMMF, OTW Medley and BOTDF included. Shame TWYMMF and OTW medley ended up being dropped from the shows.

Must have been a longer show too.

In all fairness its hard to discuss the tour without the major elephant in the room of miming.

Exactly, we don't have TWYMMF and OTW Medley from 97 or a 97 show with those songs and BOTDF in pro yet. It's like when we didn't have TWYMMF or Bad from DWT in pro before TWYMMF from Tokyo and Bad from Oslo leaked

In all fairness its hard to discuss the tour without the major elephant in the room of miming.
Not for those who don't care ;)

Didn't know both were included. Amsterdam does seem interesting. However, OTW medley needed to be removed imo. It did not age well at all.

History shows are easiest to leak it seems. So if another Concert does leak soon it will most likely be History tour.

One reason why I enjoy the OTW medley is because at least Michael performed SOMETHING from the OTW album.

Here is pro footage of June 10th, 1997 in Amsterdam (also updated the first post with this video) note the rare camera angles!:

Last edited:
I wish Tabloid Junkie could have been included in some shows. I don't know where it could have been put in the setlist. Maybe after You Are Not Alone or before/after Blood On The Dance Floor

Last edited:
Back