Michael Jackson Body Language

Thank you! One of your fans sent me over this link! I'm going to be doing a new MJ body language video tonight.... so please share that on here if you can!

Kind Regards,

CJB

Thank you! One of your fans sent me over this link! I'm going to be doing a new MJ body language video tonight.... so please share that on here if you can!Kind Regards,CJB
cool, I'm waiting :D

interesting - when he said Michael is being honest/truthful
I said the same thing back in 1994 when I watched how he responded to that nasty question

Yup, i wasnt around in 94 but i've watched it and couldnt agree more! Really honest answer

That was me! :D

In case anyone hasn't seen it, this lady, a well-known "truth wizard" (someone who is naturally skilled at detecting and interpreting body language and microexpressions), wrote this on MJ:

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2009/07/michael-jackson-unseen-video.html

I was surprised when I saw this because this woman is actually quite good at what she does. As I've said before, I think personal bias and lack of research shrouded her reasoning. Unfortunately, she has a large following, many of whom are quick to accept what she says without doubt.

I give her props for at least being somewhat respectful. She's not a hater. She's just one of those people who can't see beyond the "there's nothing wrong with sharing your bed with children" thing.

i've learned that "respectable" means nothing. when i first saw this clip i was on the fence. but was stricken by his reaction. i'm no expert but he seamed like "oh no not this again". to be fair i did think he reacted somewhat odd when they brought up Mac but when you find out what the disposition is about you completely understand why he's acting the way he is. and with Barnes, it's clearly disbelieve.

her comments about his voice, change of colore and bed sharing with children was completely unprofessional. as was her comment about the camera. i mean come on. by now so many videos, PRIVATE videos has come out that we can see how he was in private. and to me he acted the same as he did in public. so the fact that she says he's putting on a show for the camera is plain stupid. a criminal who is about to do a show can do better than what we see on that video.
i always wonder why people (me included) are so naive. every aspect of MJs life was taped and snapped in pictures and audio....... IF he had done something someone would have taped it in someway.

Anytime people do not express sincere and genuine emotion, anytime people smile when they should be angry or mad, or anytime people talk in a sweet demure manner over serious topics, take what they say with a grain of salt!

I'm sorry but this B*ch is getting on my nerves. You can't tell exactly how would you react to certain things, especially the SHOCKING things in life such as death or false allegations!!! I have seen many people laughing in funerals. Loving, caring people who cared deeply about the deceased person, some would laugh a little, some would show no emotions at all. People are different, not everyone cries or get angry when they supposed to do so, and yes you have to read the context of the situation.

This woman believes MJ molested Macaulay Culkin for God's sake!!, and she doesn't believe he had Vitiligo (confirmed in Autopsy)
I guess she is respectful but still, she swallowed everything the media gave her.

About MJ's laughter, you don't have to be a professional to know it was because the ridiculousness of the question.
If some stranger asked you if you molested your best friend or your father, how would you react?

Did she see the enormous VEIN in a V shape MJ had between the eyebrows while he was "laughing"? That's a clear indication of contained anger. And she said he had a false smile? :doh: Well, doh! they didn't tell him a joke.

Last edited:

In case anyone hasn't seen it, this lady, a well-known "truth wizard" (someone who is naturally skilled at detecting and interpreting body language and microexpressions), wrote this on MJ:

I was surprised when I saw this because this woman is actually quite good at what she does. As I've said before, I think personal bias and lack of research shrouded her reasoning. Unfortunately, she has a large following, many of whom are quick to accept what she says without doubt.

I give her props for at least being somewhat respectful. She's not a hater. She's just one of those people who can't see beyond the "there's nothing wrong with sharing your bed with children" thing.

:doh: She's obviously dead wrong there. I can see how she might have come to those conclusions, but still wrong and influenced by media opinions.

:doh: She's obviously dead wrong there. I can see how she might have come to those conclusions, but still wrong and influenced by media opinions.
frankly if her comment were stated without obvious bias and rude i'd say ok fair enough. but if i didn't know better i'd guess DD or (diss)grace wrote it

This is so interesting how other people analyze his body language. Thank you for this. Specially when knowing when he lied in interviews and when he didn´t.

Focus should be on those statements he did about the accusations. That he did have sex with his wife we already know, haha. But it seem to be the most hot topic of all. :)

Yes something else she missed is that many of Michael's gestures are not typical. I could see if he talked like Tito and then made his voice soft at that point, then she would have a point. She makes a big mistake about his laughing. I, for one, laugh when something seems so absurd that I cannot even imagine myself doing that particular thing.

Further, when Michael states that he did not bleach his skin, he means that he did not bleach the color out for "I want to be lighter reason." She has forgotten that in the 80s people saw him being lighter and said he wanted to be white and bleached his skin. He is saying "no" I did not bleach my skin in the way you mean. What he did was found a way to even out the tone. They all know that but pretend that he means otherwise.

What did the first bodylanguage expert on page one think of this analysis, if any. Did anyone ask?

This woman is naturally gifted, well I think it may be time for her to go to bodylanguage university. Sort of reminds me of the psychics who claim they have a "gift."

Last edited:

Respectful, I don't think so. Her remarks are too subjective.

But her comment "Now with that being said, I must say Michael Jackson did have a profound effect on music, and he should be remembered for his good contributions to the world, too" was way, way out of line.

Is she saying that is ok to remember a person for his contribution to the world even if he committed the crimes Michael was accused of? I don't think so. I wouldn't be Michael's fan/supporter if i knew he committed such atrocities.

Thank you! One of your fans sent me over this link! I'm going to be doing a new MJ body language video tonight.... so please share that on here if you can!

Kind Regards,

CJB

Thanks for your info buddy! Much appreciated. Much of what you said seems to be spot on especially given that fans know the filler info that you're alluding to, but not informed on.

After reading page 2 of this thread I thought I was going to comment on LMP, but page 3 has turned into a hot mess over some woman who clearly has bias and is not objective. Indeed, that is all the time I will afford her.

Anyway,I agree with with ForeverKOP about MJ's expression and with the others on MJ&LMP trying to keep up with their timeline. Another thing I wanted to add just as an observation is how Michael is very touchy with Lisa throughout the interview. Later, as shown by La Cienega's gif she does respond back. I just wanted to add that cause I think they were especially cute while doing that.

For me I always felt that LMP was kinda annoyed with Mike because he keeps ignoring/overlooking/whatever Diane's attempts to solicit information by discreetly appealing to rumors, e.g. when she ask if they would sing together, and in doing so he makes himself look oblivious.

I loved watching the analyses videos! Thank you so much for doing them, CJ! I was initially only going to watch one but ended up stayed up until 3 am watching them because they're so interesting. :)

love the way Michael's body talks when hes on stage... He says so much with out really saying anything ;)

Yes something else she missed is that many of Michael's gestures are not typical. I could see if he talked like Tito and then made his voice soft at that point, then she would have a point. She makes a big mistake about his laughing. I, for one, laugh when something seems so absurd that I cannot even imagine myself doing that particular thing.

Further, when Michael states that he did not bleach his skin, he means that he did not bleach the color out for "I want to be lighter reason." She has forgotten that in the 80s people saw him being lighter and said he wanted to be white and bleached his skin. He is saying "no" I did not bleach my skin in the way you mean. What he did was found a way to even out the tone. They all know that but pretend that he means otherwise.

What did the first bodylanguage expert on page one think of this analysis, if any. Did anyone ask?

This woman is naturally gifted, well I think it may be time for her to go to bodylanguage university. Sort of reminds me of the psychics who claim they have a "gift."

That's the thing, she should just be watching his body language, but she's not. She's watching it with bias and in her mind everything is coloured with what she believes she knows.

Talking about whether he bleached is irrelevant - she should watch his body language and speak about what that was conveying. She already believed he was lying when she went into the video. She already believed he was a pedophile.

If she's a professional I'm annoyed at how utterly unprofessional doing something like that is. It isn't her moment to report to people what she believes she knows about Mike because of tabloids.

Back