Michael Jackson Café

Arabian Knight

Proud Member
Sometimes back I posted this video from the movie “Back To The Future 2” where you can see Michael J. Fox entering 80s Café in the future:

I think it would be a great idea to have a Michael Jackson Café

The 'michael' on the screen is Tribute Artist E'Casanova - his name is in the movie's credits.

I know it is not him, I just thought what if there is a café for all things related to Michael Jackson with a display of photos, memorabilia, waiters who dress like him, presenters, karaoke, drinks named after his songs, live performances, etc… Something like this to honor and immortalize him...

as long as its done right it would be great but i fear it would end up becoming tacky and look cheap and make him look bad

^^ Why its funny? S:

Sorry, not the idea of the MJ Cafe. That does sound cute actually, but the BTTFII clip that was showed. That's what I was laughing at. I haven't watched that movie in a long while and hearing Beat It played along with what we thought the future could have been like made me giggle!

It was great, wasn't it!

Back to the cafe. Maybe a few years on down the road it may seem kinda cool to have a MJ Cafe in LA or something. Maybe one of the many places to exhibit some of his memorabilia or something. But for right now, or even a few months from now, it would seem like someone is just trying to make a quick buck off his name and start a restaurant. It wouldn't seem right at this point and time.

For me, at least, it would also feel funny going into a place to eat knowing that Michael never really cared much for eating a whole lot, lol. You wouldn't necessarily be able to showcase any favorite foods since he rarely ever said what he truly liked.

The idea is still neat, just not now I guess.

Back