Michael Jackson Case: Dr. Conrad Murray's Legal Team Grows

ya know the old saying..If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck....then its a duck. Makes no sense to me whats-so-ever...as to why this guy has been approved to join Murry's defend team..I feel as though injustice is going on right before our eyes.

guy is looking to make a name for himself. prob contacted the defence to join saying i know things whether he knows things is another issue

Hopefully the judge will be very good at not allowing things to be said that are not relevant to the charge.

Conrad Murray's legal team is growing, wondering who is paying them? Conrad is not millionaire. Far from it, he owns money left, and right. I doubt his lawyers are working pro bono.
Murray was owning money prior taking a "gig" as MJJ personal "doctor".

Conrad Murray's legal team is growing, wondering who is paying them? Conrad is not millionaire. Far from it, he owns money left, and right. I doubt his lawyers are working pro bono.
Murray was owning money prior taking a "gig" as MJJ personal "doctor".
yes really...and they already said that they dont have alot of money..so why keep adding lawyers that Murray cannot afford...hmm...smells rotten to me.

yes really...and they already said that they dont have alot of money..so why keep adding lawyers that Murray cannot afford...hmm...smells rotten to me.

Say it again. Defense team, and Murray cocky-no-remorse attitude, makes me sick to the stomach.
And all I have to say about the defense strategy is: :pth: and :notworking:.

This all ish makes me scream, and trial hasn't started yet. God knows what else we are going to hear.

Smells rotten to me too.:agree:

Here is info on Gourjian:
http://www.geragos.com/ng.html

our attorneys
Nareg Gourjian

Nareg Gourjian joined the law firm of Geragos & Geragos as an associate attorney in 2002, where he practices in the areas of Criminal Law and Civil Litigation.

Mr. Gourjian served as a law clerk to the Honorable Mary Ann Murphy of the Superior Court of the State of California, and clerked for the Honorable Dickran Tevrizian of the United States District Court for the Central District of California. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in California, and is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, and the Armenian Bar Association.

Mr. Gourjian received his B.A. from the University of California, Los Angeles, where he graduated with honors in Sociology. He earned his J.D. from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles in 2002. While at Loyola Law School, Mr. Gourjian served as an Editor on the Board of the Entertainment Law Review.

Last edited:
CherubimII;3279945 said:
Michael Jackson case: Dr. Conrad Murray's Legal Team Grows

March 4, 2011 |

<!-- sphereit start -->

Pastor’s ruling came a day after the judge held closed-door meetings with Geragos, Gourjian and Howard Weitzman, an attorney for Jackson’s estate.

-- Harriet Ryan
<!-- sphereit end -->http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...-case-dr-conrad-murrays-legal-team-grows.html

I find it very curious that Howard Weitzman was even in the meeting. Why would he have any input into a criminal proceeding?

He was probably in the meeting because, as the article says, he represents the estate. I think I read somewhere that the estate had raised objections to this new lawyer joining Murray's team, so Weitzman would need to be there.

I am with EW about the lawyer. Perhaps when he joined Geragos he was hoping he could cash in on the Michael glory. But instead Michael went with Mesereau. Now Gourjian has an opportunity to ride Michael's coattails. He probably leveraged his past (and brief) association with Michael to get this gig.

I am with EW about the lawyer. Perhaps when he joined Geragos he was hoping he could cash in on the Michael glory. But instead Michael went with Mesereau. Now Gourjian has an opportunity to ride Michael's coattails. He probably leveraged his past (and brief) association with Michael to get this gig.

I was thinking the same thing.

I find it very curious that Howard Weitzman was even in the meeting. Why would he have any input into a criminal proceeding?
weitzman represents mj and his wishes. he speaks for mj so he was there repping mike

Back