Michael Jackson Estate Reveals Confidential Project in Works

Given that it’s listed as a “potential new income revenue” that requires his childrens’ approval, I’m thinking a long-term project (aka not an album). Maybe a museum? A charity?
A museum was my first thought, actually! Me and some of the people who went to the immersive event in NYC were discussing how it could be a soft launch for a potential museum in the same style? But who knows.

Not to be too negative but I hope it's not one of those projects like the MJ One or the musical where it's only available in some parts of the world and not accessible to most fans. Getting really tired of those.
That's very fair! While I want it to be a museum, I realize as an American fan this will likely be a lot more accessible to me than most people on the forum and that's not really fair. Especially since MJ's international fan base is so big and loyal.

I've also wondered if it could be a docuseries of some kind? Or maybe (as I always pray) a theatrical concert release? Though why that would require any sign off from the kids I can't imagine. 🤷‍♀️

Not to be too negative but I hope it's not one of those projects like the MJ One or the musical where it's only available in some parts of the world and not accessible to most fans. Getting really tired of those.
Most likely

According to speculation on mjvibes, it's about the biopic

But the Biopic is in the works already for many months. Why should they only ask now for permission? I do not think it is about Biopic, but I have no clue what it could be.

My belief is it's something like the Vegas or Broadway shows. I don't see it being new music..especially with T40 out now, and highly doubt the estate needs to get a courts permission to release music.

On another topic at hand, not sure if anyone heard or noticed, SiriusXM brought back the Michael Jackson channel for a limited time only. How he doesn't have a permanent channel there to this day, boggles my mind.

@Hiker 🤭 🤪:oops::oops::oops::censored:thanks i know . i get so scared, that would be be beyond a nightmare
so any updates of what this news could be anyone ???
My guess is it will turn out to be nothing major, another MJ themed show or some kind of permanent exhibit in US or just the biopic. Do don't hold your breath!!

My guess is it will turn out to be nothing major, another MJ themed show or some kind of permanent exhibit in US or just the biopic. Do don't hold your breath!!
Im tooooooo old for this haha
the biopic ...oh god

john branca just announced on his social media that they’re considering opening a museum in either hayvenhurst, or the Jackson family home in Gary, Indiana.

I think this is great news. hopefully michael’s precious belongings such as the glove he wore during his Motown 25 performance, can be returned and preserved.

this has been a long time coming. I hope it opens at hayvenhurst.

john branca just announced on his social media that they’re considering opening a museum in either hayvenhurst, or the Jackson family home in Gary, Indiana.

I think this is great news. hopefully michael’s precious belongings such as the glove he wore during his Motown 25 performance, can be returned and preserved.

this has been a long time coming. I hope it opens at hayvenhurst.
I was going to guess at Hayvenhurst. They've been talking about that for a long time!

Branca needs to be fired. asap.
Nah, can't you see he's protecting MJ's legacy? Refusing to promote or even acknowledge Thriller 40, making released songs sound worse than they were, not releasing new content, making projects that are only available in very certain parts of the world of which most fans won't be able to consume, putting out shitty looking t-shirts/hoodies/masks on their website, never acknowledging MJ's career past the 80's, releasing fake songs, lying and lying more to the fans. Be happy about it. Btw new biopic coming soon.

The Hayvenhurst estate apparently is going to become that museum.

The reason is that Prince Jackson has already made it look like a museum, by decorating it with memorabilia, posters, small themed-parks, etc.

Currently, it hosts the Jackson family for their celebration events, their family dinners, etc, when the Jackson family are on holidays there.

So, when the Jackson family are not on holidays there, the Hayvenhurst estate can be open to visitors, meaning to operate as a museum during that period.

Here is the video:

Back