Michael Jackson Fan Cruise?

Darvon1982

Proud Member
Hey guys,

someone told me that people are trying to put together a mj fan cruise in the next couple of years?

This may be the wrong forum but can you direct me to the right one if you know what Im talking about?

:)

LOL yeah someone said they recieved an email and the cruise may be going to norway or something.....I figured I would check it out.....

hi :waving: Darvon1982

i found news about it :D :wild:

NYC - Kiss FM 98.7 Presents - "The Michael Jackson 52nd B-Day Cruise Celebration" on 8/28

HI MJ FAMILY OF FANS WORLDWIDE:
GET ON THE FLOOR and Dance with our BELOVED MJ:
Michael Jackson GET ON THE FLOOR live at the o2 (Fan made)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8DnyksE-E&feature=related
Celebrate MJ's 52nd B-DAY Weekend with a BLAST in NYC! See you there!
NYC is Celebrating MJ's 52nd B-Day in Style with 2 Big Events:
1). Saturday, 08/28/10
98.7 KISS FM Presents: The Michael Jackson Birthday Cruise, hosted by Shaila & DJ Qua
http://www.987kissfm.com/SummerSoulCruises2010.aspx
TICKETS $25.00
AVAILABLE AT
Purchase Tickets 7:00PM Cruise
Purchase Tickets 10:00PM Cruise
OR BY CALLING 1-866-811-4111
Saturday, August 28, 2010 7:00PM
Saturday, August 28, 2010 10:00PM
Your favorite radio diva is closing out the summer with a party to remember! Join Midday Hostess — Shaila — as she celebrates the end of a fantastic summer with a night on the Hudson. Put on your dance shoes as we honor the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, leading into the anniversary of his birthday. The King would have been 52 on August 29, 2010. Remember his amazing contributions to music and keep his legacy alive through the continued enjoyment of his great talent. DJ Qua Won’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough!!!
Patrons must be 21 years and up.
2 cruises: 7:00 & 10:00PM
Queen of Hearts Cruise Boat
Pier 40 @ Houston St. & West Side Highway

here is link:http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/903482

wish I would of known about this in advance..sounds good..I would of liked to spend that day with other MJ fans....but as always...I will spend it alone....even though I am married with children.....they dont understand the loss..:cry:

wish I would of known about this in advance..sounds good..I would of liked to spend that day with other MJ fans....but as always...I will spend it alone....even though I am married with children.....they dont understand the loss..:cry:

:( If you are ever in the NYC area there are lots of us who understand and who'd love to meet up! :)

I so wish I could go on that. Especially since I live less than 3 hours away from New York City. :sad: I always wanted to be with other MJ fans. But as usual I will be spending Michael's birthday alone again. :sad:

:better:

Everyone who is there should go, im from Argentina... cant go :( :cry:
:better:

I also would love to join this cruise with others fans. Unfortunately I live in Brazil and I can not go. :( *big sigh*

Yeah I saw that one though and it happens this year. Im talking about one that happen in 2011 or 2012.....

If I can't find the info about it maybe we can plan our own LOL

Back