Michael Jackson Gifs

Re: Michael jackson gifs

he looks SOOOOOOOOOO good in all black. breathtakingly gorgeous...I need air :heat:

0yb5.gif

LOL! All I can think is *wave to the commoners.*

:lol: than tongue though :shifty:
3e424fe34e52433b50f6551f5e85e1ff.gif

Last edited:

I like his tongue better when he licks his finger... You know. The way only Mikey did. While he "accidentally" made us girls faint...

^ That perfect body... :dribble:

Hi, I have a request.

I am looking for the gif of MJ as a silhouette running in slow motion from Moonwalker. If anyone can point out to me if it has been posted in this thread already, I would really appreciate it.

Here are some of the GIF images that I made. I make these from time to time.
He looks so sexy in these GIFs that I made.

What program do you use? I'm trying to find a better program than the one I use right now and your gifs seem to retain a very good quality.

What program do you use? I'm trying to find a better program than the one I use right now and your gifs seem to retain a very good quality.

I use Free Video to GIF Converter. You can find it on any search engine. It is kind of difficult to use if you don't have the timing of what you want. But it does retain very good quality from the video. You can give it a try. It's a very good program.

I use Free Video to GIF Converter. You can find it on any search engine. It is kind of difficult to use if you don't have the timing of what you want. But it does retain very good quality from the video. You can give it a try. It's a very good program.

Thanks! I will give it a try!

I made more GIF images tonight. After watching the Panther Dance sequence at the end of Black Or White, I decided to make a bunch of GIF images out of it. I really love this dance sequence that I wanted to make them into GIF images. I made 15 all together. Since this is a huge GIF set I'll have to post it in two parts. Here is part 1.

Back