Michael Jackson Gifs

Mjjpikagurl

Proud Member
20210125-154111.gif

OhButItsRed

Proud Member
Was just scrolling on tumblr when these popped up and caught my eye lol. I've never seen these behind the scenes of the "California Raisins" commercial before

nLg00Bt.gif

mabYp4q.gif

jw4Hk5p.gif

He just looks soooo fine here thooo 🤤

Hiker

^^^ Nope, he's jus' doin' the penguin move - that's what people called it at the time and it just made me think of the cartoon :ROFLMAO:
why! I need more context. I have never seen this before, it is obviously from TII. Whatever he is doing, it is just too funny, :ROFLMAO: I cannot imagine how he was planning to fit it in Human Nature. Can I unsee it! :eek:

Antwort

Proud Member
why! I need more context. I have never seen this before, it is obviously from TII. Whatever he is doing, it is just too funny, :ROFLMAO: I cannot imagine how he was planning to fit it in Human Nature. Can I unsee it! :eek:

You don't have to imagine, just check the bellow video out. Not gonna time stamp it for you though. Find the gift moment by yourself 😋

Poor booh, he wasn't even aimin' for the fun factor probably, but he managed to be very funny and, as wild said, adorable. I don't think people realize just how funny Michael could be, especially when he didn't try 🤭

staywild23

Proud Member
Agreed!

Also, I'm just really, really digging this whole look he has going on :love:
Me too! I think what I love the most is how his casual style is just… so casual and not really anything extreme, but it feels iconic solely because he’s the one rocking it. Amazing!

Hiker

You don't have to imagine, just check the bellow video out. Not gonna time stamp it for you though. Find the gift moment by yourself 😋

Poor booh, he wasn't even aimin' for the fun factor probably, but he managed to be very funny and, as wild said, adorable. I don't think people realize just how funny Michael could be, especially when he didn't try 🤭
oh, I had seen this, by "imagine", I meant -- I don't like this version of HN (please don't hate me for saying that 🥺 ). I LOVE LOVE Human Nature from Dangerous. The penguin move is adorable and funny on its own. ... and I know we are not seeing the finished product, just rehearsals, probably he was just trying something out with that penguin move, but it does not fit the song! 😢 HN is sensitive, sensual, those moves are too fast for it. I am sure though he would have made it work on stage and looked fabulous.